Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Front and rear upper strut bar installation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
    Pee and poo before the drive and you won't feel the performance loss.
    Haha I don't feel it anyway. No, it's not a major or even minor flex point, but it does stiffen it. Even in the slightest. I'm not worried about the 1-2lbs gain.

VTEC by birth, not be choice.

Andy's Auto Sport: Comptech Battery Tie Down, "It will look so trick that your car will think it has more horsepower!"

DumbleDore!'s CG
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199312

Comment

I installed the Megan Racing bars on my ex's Accord before I had heard of ESP and they where nice and shiny but I could never really tell a difference. I mainly got them because I heard that over time on lower cars the shock tower will start to twist inward. I don't know if it's real or not but back then I didn't know much so I said what the hell. Always nice to enjoy cheap upgrades lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1slw4dr View Post
        I installed the Megan Racing bars on my ex's Accord before I had heard of ESP and they where nice and shiny but I could never really tell a difference. I mainly got them because I heard that over time on lower cars the shock tower will start to twist inward. I don't know if it's real or not but back then I didn't know much so I said what the hell. Always nice to enjoy cheap upgrades lol
        Lol I plan on ESP's three point front strut bar, and their four point rear strut bar/ trunk brace.

Andy's Auto Sport: Comptech Battery Tie Down, "It will look so trick that your car will think it has more horsepower!"

DumbleDore!'s CG

Comment

Originally posted by DumbleDore! View Post
          Lol I plan on ESP's three point front strut bar, and their four point rear strut bar/ trunk brace.
          God they make some sexy parts, whats the price tag on those?

Comment

Originally posted by erk View Post
            God they make some sexy parts, whats the price tag on those?
            I believe it is $200 for the front and $300 for the rear. It may be $100 more on both of those. Explicitspeedperformance.net

DumbleDore!'s CG

Comment

The eBay bars, as has been said, are questionable on if they actually do anything for handling, but they are light so it's always worth a shot. I have the read ebay bar on my dsm and honestly i have no idea if it is doing anything. I keep it on just in case it does though. It looks like a pretty simple install though. The other ones posted in the thread are quite sexy though, and not too bad of a price

Comment

Originally posted by Dyesuperman View Post
                The eBay bars, as has been said, are questionable on if they actually do anything for handling, but they are light so it's always worth a shot. I have the read ebay bar on my dsm and honestly i have no idea if it is doing anything. I keep it on just in case it does though. It looks like a pretty simple install though. The other ones posted in the thread are quite sexy though, and not too bad of a price
                From the research I've done on them, even the cheap ones should make a difference. Maybe not as noticeable as a three or four point one, but a difference none the less. As you said, the Ebays are light enough it really doesn't hurt.

DumbleDore!'s CG

Comment

Originally posted by DumbleDore! View Post
                  From the research I've done on them, even the cheap ones should make a difference. Maybe not as noticeable as a three or four point one, but a difference none the less. As you said, the Ebays are light enough it really doesn't hurt.
                  Exactly, although putting an actual solid one in there that doesn't flex would likely show improvement over the eBay one, without stepping up to the three or four point

Comment

Originally posted by Dyesuperman View Post
                    Exactly, although putting an actual solid one in there that doesn't flex would likely show improvement over the eBay one, without stepping up to the three or four point
                    Spot on. Just need to save for a smexy ESP three point.

DumbleDore!'s CG

Comment

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
                      Generic C-Pillar Bar 28 bucks, and ESP Rear Upper and Lower Tie Bars, ran me $240.
                      those are nice 1pc > 3pc bars. i was looking into ultra racing bars, they're 1pc as well and a bit cheaper
                      FRIENDS
                      DONT LET
                      FRIENDS
                      ROLL ON
                      ROTA'S

Comment

Not bad

Comment

Working...
                        X