CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Old 10-22-2017, 04:16 PM   #201
GTRON
CB7tuner Member

GTRON is cool... so far.
I'm on my second set of brand new O'reilly's axles, not as bad as the first set, but they're still vibrating.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:32 PM   #202
H311RA151N
Gold Member

H311RA151N seems to have made some friends! H311RA151N seems to have made some friends!
I have a gallon of Valvoline conventional 5w30 on the way along with a Bosch distance plus oil filter. What I'm currently running.

Late this week, probably Saturday I will roll it in the shop.

Oil change
CV shafts
Sway bar end links
Sway bar to frame bushings
Remove rear exhaust heat shields
Brake master cylinder
Rear shoes, hardware and drums

Should be pretty easy to accomplish in a day with a full blown shop with a lift at my disposal.

H311RA151N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #203
H311RA151N
Gold Member

H311RA151N seems to have made some friends! H311RA151N seems to have made some friends!
Left this car in Missouri. Left it with my father who I know will take care of it. Plus at his property its behind 3 gates in the middle of 15 acres. So I know no one will mess with it.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:28 AM   #204
GTRON
CB7tuner Member

GTRON is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H311RA151N View Post
Left this car in Missouri. Left it with my father who I know will take care of it. Plus at his property its behind 3 gates in the middle of 15 acres. So I know no one will mess with it.
Wish you would've left it in missouri, at my house!
Old 11-10-2017, 01:18 PM   #205
H311RA151N
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRON View Post
Wish you would've left it in missouri, at my house!

My father has been good to me. If I never return home he'd be the one person I'd feel comfortable having it.

It's not a bad car. Little rusty. But it's got good parts. A rust free chassis in the future if I ever found one it would make a great parts car. Only thing that's shot is the chassis. Everything else is awesome.

Old 11-14-2017, 01:38 AM   #206
H311RA151N
Gold Member

A lot has changed this year. It's been stressful, good, hard, rewarding and so forth. I'm changing career paths very soon. Which is cool. Definitely a positive step. But I guess life styles revolve around ones career to a large degree so to speak. For me it's like that anyhow.

I'm not going to be doing much for the next 6 months. Nothing actually automotive related. The reason being is I've signed a 6 month lease here in Jackson. So I live in an apartment. Kinda scales things down for me at the moment. The sad thing is I live in a studio and it's right around $1500/mo. Seriously. So I'm financially tied as well. In the spring I'm going to be getting into a home around here. With a shop and or garage for my projects to take place. Once again.

However, I'm thinking of doing something a little more my own. I'm thinking of maybe a blog? Youtube channel maybe? Both? Something along those lines. I kinda do my own thing here, kinda stray down my own path. Which is kinda who I am. So yeah, that's where things are headed.

I will be leaving everything I've contributed on the forum, not taking anything down or away of course. I hope some of my input has helped people and continues to.

I chose to post this here as I doubt I will ever see this car again. Kinda another reason for moseying on down the path. It will very likely end up permanently with my father. I've spent so much time and energy on the 4G Accord chassis. I'll forever like it. But I'm sure enough that I won't be getting back into the scene. I've had some great runs. But it's time for me to move on. I really want to get started on my Talon. The anticipation has been building for a couple years almost now.

I'm not saying goodbye just that I'm moving on into some other things. When I get a platform, whatever that may be I'll let you know. That will be in the spring at the absolute earliest.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: