Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
    i hate rehearsed/practiced dance.....its terrible

i have been with a few black girls.....i am married to an awesomely curvy, super confident, amazingly funny, white girl. skinny is disgusting....no hips is terrible.....and if you have small, saggy, floppy or nonexistant tits.....buy them!

Ahh, but I like the flop. Dont so much care for the non floppers(too firm), and definetly dont care for the flat and saggy pancake boobies. But when chick is bouncing around and her boobies are not-I know they will be no fun to play with so I guess Im just turned off by it.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I'd rather small boobs than fake ones. I'm a fan of skinny girls, though. Not so skinny that their asscheeks don't touch (I have a friend like that... it's terrifying...)
      I like girls that are more "real" looking than Upton, though. She's hot, but she's like... magazine hot. It'd be like having a bright, loud, flashy sportscar. Awesome at first, then it just becomes annoying to deal with!

Comment

I thought Kate Upton had a great looking chest, it's like perfect for motor boating.

Comment

while we're at it

http://youtu.be/HqXYARzrOVE
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            while we're at it

i've seen her before... it was ok.

Comment

I am usually not into square hip chicks, but she has confidence, sex appeal and whole milk bags. I dont see much to complain about

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

<

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Body is blah but pretty face. My cousin is in love with this chick.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I'm sure everyone that is critiquing every little thing about her would totally turn her down in real life..

Let's get real

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                      I'm sure everyone that is critiquing every little thing about her would totally turn her down in real life..

Let's get real
                      Having a preference in the type of woman you like and find attractive is not 100% directly related to the women you have sex.

I find her body blah, not my preference but I would still smash. Even after i smash I would still consider her body blah
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Having a preference in the type of woman you like and find attractive is not 100% directly related to the women you have sex.

I find her body blah, not my preference but I would still smash. Even after i smash I would still consider her body blah
                        It's all pink inside.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I'd rather small boobs than fake ones.
                          oh lord, NO, NO

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                          I thought Kate Upton had a great looking chest, it's like perfect for motor boating.
                          really? you would have to pull those flapjacks together and fluff them up for that.....then again, i dont get off by motorboating.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          while we're at it

she is horrible....at the catdaddy

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                          Let's get real
                          i am real, bruh. i would do her....thats where i draw the line. see quote below.

exactly....thank you
                          SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

People are way pickier online than IRL. Even if this chick isn't one's "type", she's still very attractive. A chick can be one's "type" body wise, but still be ugly and frumpy. I would def like to see what people are knocking down right now to be so critical.

And thats not even to cape for this broad, shes not my type either. But she is still sexy as hell.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                              People are way pickier online than IRL. Even if this chick isn't one's "type", she's still very attractive. A chick can be one's "type" body wise, but still be ugly and frumpy. I would def like to see what people are knocking down right now to be so critical.

And thats not even to cape for this broad, shes not my type either. But she is still sexy as hell.
                              Yeah what he said.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

-Drake
                                Last edited by Straight Success; 08-28-2012, 01:25 AM.
                                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X