• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should move.

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
      You should move.
      I agree but I am going out on a limb here and say that at this juncture, GeoffM prob just wants to know who the individual is that is peeing into his gatorade bottle. And putting eye drops in there. I think he did mention that moving is not a good option though.
      So are you going to beat said individual senseless? Or is there some other form of revenge in the works?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Or he could be a fucking man about it and simply have a conversation with the people he lives with like a mature adult.

Just a thought.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

got any friends with access to a college mass spectrometer? Id be worried about that particulate in there. It kind of looks like powdered lead or iron. Id beat some ass all around then extract a confession..err ask questions. Id feel safer with roomies collected from craigslist then a creeping cousin. Good luck with the motion cam. http://www.ispyconnect.com/ is an open source home security monitoring suite. A free small footprint app I used for motion activated webcam recoding..or any other video source, was "Dorgem" it worked well. Hope you get to the bottom of this quick.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Why are we still stuck on the eyedrops?

Eyedrops wouldn't cause things to form in the bottle. Not sure urine would either.

This all sounds...childish and like it's being over analyzed. Someone is tampering with your drinks. Find out who is doing it. Place something in the trap that changes colors when it's tampered with. Like it turns orange when mixed with urine, etc. Then proceed to fuck up said culprit.
            I can usually tell once it's been tampered with. It either turns gritty like I showed you, or changes in thickness.

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
            well my thought of the blue gatorade was if you left a blue one out and someone took a wizz in it it would in therory turn green and then you could tell yourself not to drink it.
            The same thing as above. I can tell when it's been tampered with. Granted, it's only by drinking it, but I wouldn't be able to see the color change in the middle of the night anyways.

Originally posted by Amiss View Post
            Why not...

Buy smaller gatorades

drink the whole thing while theyre in your site

and if the seal is broken on one of your new ones

dont drink it
            It costs a lot more.

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
            You should move.
            I wish I could. It's in the works for sometime next year.

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
            I agree but I am going out on a limb here and say that at this juncture, GeoffM prob just wants to know who the individual is that is peeing into his gatorade bottle. And putting eye drops in there. I think he did mention that moving is not a good option though.
            So are you going to beat said individual senseless? Or is there some other form of revenge in the works?
            That's pretty much it.
            Idk when I find out. I'm torn between going straight to the cops, or:
            Burning the footage to a dvd, giving it to him, and saying he has one week to get out, never to return. Or I'll beat him till my hands bleed.

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
            Or he could be a fucking man about it and simply have a conversation with the people he lives with like a mature adult.

Just a thought.
            He'll deny it, just like he did the first time. He's actually quite a bitch.

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
            got any friends with access to a college mass spectrometer? Id be worried about that particulate in there. It kind of looks like powdered lead or iron. Id beat some ass all around then extract a confession..err ask questions. Id feel safer with roomies collected from craigslist then a creeping cousin. Good luck with the motion cam. http://www.ispyconnect.com/ is an open source home security monitoring suite. A free small footprint app I used for motion activated webcam recoding..or any other video source, was "Dorgem" it worked well. Hope you get to the bottom of this quick.
            No direct friends. My brother might be able to help a little, but he would definitely tell my cousin. I could also try going to one of the labs in school, but I don't have any real connections.

I use my webcams motion detection feature. It works fairly well.

No updates yet. I've switched to recording everytime I leave the room. But, like I said earlier, it doesn't happen everyday. It's a once in a while thing.
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post

Just a thought.
              Cute thought but if someone is douchebaggy enough to pee in another's gatorade do you really think they are capable of a mature adult conversation on the subject? I am still wondering if this guy is trolling again but subbing anyway on the off chance I'll get to see a well deserved ass beating.
              FA1

Comment

buy some pH paper and test the gatorade when it's fresh and document/remember that.

If you have any doubt, test it again right before you drink it to see if that reading has changed. That'll at least warn you if it has changed and gotten really acidic or basic.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

GeoffM - What is wrong with you?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                    Cute thought but if someone is douchebaggy enough to pee in another's gatorade do you really think they are capable of a mature adult conversation on the subject? I am still wondering if this guy is trolling again but subbing anyway on the off chance I'll get to see a well deserved ass beating.
                    Exactly.

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                    buy some pH paper and test the gatorade when it's fresh and document/remember that.

If you have any doubt, test it again right before you drink it to see if that reading has changed. That'll at least warn you if it has changed and gotten really acidic or basic.
                    That's a little bit better. I'd still rather catch him/her on video though.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                    GeoffM - What is wrong with you?
                    What do you mean? What's wrong with you?
                    MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

No luck on any videos yet. I'm doing recording everytime I leave the house or my room for any extended length of time.

A comparison. I've been carrying the new bottle around occasionally to show it off. Hopefully the perpetrator will strike soon!
                      Last edited by GeoffM; 09-25-2012, 10:31 AM.
                      MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                        dude find out .

Comment

Does anyone have motion detection software they can recommend?
                          There have been a few instances when I walked into the camera field when I know it was recording, but the videos weren't there when I went back to look.

I've switched to drinking V8, and this latest bottle has a lot more backwash in it then it did when I left.
                          MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                            how old is the bottle on the right? looks nasty. I used to drink Gatorade a lot at night, sometimes it would take a night, sometimes a few days to drink a bottle. Once it got past a few days and there was still some left, I would just get a fresh one. Then it would sit on my nightstand for two weeks before I got around to throwing the 5 half drunk bottles away. Never did I ever have one look like that from sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by cincy90h22 View Post
                              how old is the bottle on the right? looks nasty. I used to drink Gatorade a lot at night, sometimes it would take a night, sometimes a few days to drink a bottle. Once it got past a few days and there was still some left, I would just get a fresh one. Then it would sit on my nightstand for two weeks before I got around to throwing the 5 half drunk bottles away. Never did I ever have one look like that from sitting.
                              It has foreign material in it. That's the only reason.
                              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

You said you are recording at night, right? I assume that the camera won't trigger at night because the light is very dim or non-existent, yeah? Is it possible you are sleep walking/peeing into your own Gatorade bottle?

Any updates? It's been a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X