Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I could buy a 2013 I would buy.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car in the photo of C91BLX7's signature, which looks like it's part of the post. Or MikeW was just making a joke.

If you're buying a car for $50,000 and have any idea of style then the 2013 Audi S5 Coupe is the only option right now, if we're talking a stock vehicle.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      The car in the photo of C91BLX7's signature, which looks like it's part of the post. Or MikeW was just making a joke.

If you're buying a car for $50,000 and have any idea of style then the 2013 Audi S5 Coupe is the only option right now, if we're talking a stock vehicle.
      Touche!

About the '96, I had to slide that in there. My thinking was if you update it with a '13 LS3, then...
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

ok, my bad. i didnt get it. i sat here like a retard goin... huh?
        GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

Originally posted by PUMASTi View Post
          BRZ. I've thought of trading the STi for it as it is. But I'll wait to see what the STi version of the BRZ brings.
          Have you driven a base FR-S/BRZ yet?

I'll probably take some heat for this, but I enjoyed driving the Focus ST more than the FR-S. Granted, I only Auto-X'd the automatic version of the FR-S, and the Focus ST was a 6speed manual.

I'd like to take another run at the FR-S, but I doubt I'll get the chance again.
          Last edited by AccordWarrior; 01-09-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Porsche panameria....I want one so bad...I love my buddy's and his is only a base model...I'd have to have a S with either a tech-art or misha designs kit. But this year, going to buy a house.

Comment

Honestly, it depends on my budget, and how much I'm planning to spend. Seriously. It can be anywhere from a new '13 Chevy Malibu, to a '13 Accord coupe 6-speed, to a ZL-1 Camaro, to a '13 ZR-1 Vette, to '13 GMC Denali, to a '13 Audi S5 or S8, to a, you get my drift... (*** also, see my post above).

Money?
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                Have you driven a base FR-S/BRZ yet?

I'll probably take some heat for this, but I enjoyed driving the Focus ST more than the FR-S. Granted, I only Auto-X'd the automatic version of the FR-S, and the Focus ST was a 6speed manual.

I'd like to take another run at the FR-S, but I doubt I'll get the chance again.
                I'm actually planning to get a Focus ST in the next 2 months . ST3 with the full leather Recaros and HIDs. Test drove a few and I was very happy with the power and 32mpg doesn't hurt. With simple Cobb/SCT tunes they are getting 315tq-325tq. That's just fine for me since it'll be my DD.

Not to mention the interior is light years ahead of my 95 accord lol
                Last edited by apuforyou; 01-09-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

In the real world, with my current budget, I would buy a 2013 Civic LX sedan 5sp, black on black cloth, or a 2013 Civic Si sedan.

The new Accord is absolute sex, but the price for a base Accord starts off where a Civic Si ends.

Comment

2013 Accord Sport

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      Am I the only one who thinks these things are overrated?? EVERYONE wants one.
                      I love them, though the brz > frs, they're nice, sporty, relatively cheap, handle well and can slide around out of the box with those prius tires on. Though they aren't that fast, the STI version should help with that. And from what I hear the sti version could possibly probably maybe might be a turbo, which means you could play with the boost as well.

Though if I had 50k and could choose any car I'd get an 2013 m3

Comment

Originally posted by Amiss View Post

Though if I had 50k and could choose any car I'd get an 2013 m3
                        Think again

Current M3's start at $60k+

Comment

i would get a 2013 accord with all the fixings
                          and an S2000
                          visit vgruk

Comment

Realistically.... 2013 Accord Sport. It's such a head turner!

But I would love an M6 in Frozen Grey to match my E24

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                              Porsche panameria....I want one so bad...I love my buddy's and his is only a base model...I'd have to have a S with either a tech-art or misha designs kit. But this year, going to buy a house.
                              Might want to be sure you know how to spell it if you're going to own one!

It'd be a tossup between a Panamera and a new CTS-V (possibly a coupe... but I'm not sure...) Both are pretty practical as daily drivers (aside from fuel economy...) and can be pretty damn fun when pushed hard.

Cost of ownership would be a huge deciding factor, though. If I'm still where I am right now financially, or worse (as I plan on going back to school and cutting my income in half, if not worse...) I probably wouldn't want a car that would cost so much to insure, repair, fuel, and maintain.

If I was going for something a bit more reasonable price-wise... I'd probably be on the Accord boat. Not terribly fancy or exciting, but they're damn good for what they are... and the very existence of this site shows how reliable the brand is!

Comment

Originally posted by ProSouth View Post
                                what's a 96?
                                Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                                Really??? No one knows this? The last WORTHY Impala SS was that car; 1996. Google that shit.

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                                Look into the Genesis R-Spec, cheaper and faster than the Panamera.

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                                Honestly, it depends on my budget, and how much I'm planning to spend. Seriously. It can be anywhere from a new '13 Chevy Malibu, to a '13 Accord coupe 6-speed, to a ZL-1 Camaro, to a '13 ZR-1 Vette, to '13 GMC Denali, to a '13 Audi S5 or S8, to a, you get my drift... (*** also, see my post above).
                                The new Malibus are legit cars. You don't want a ZR-1. Trust me. Can't expand on the ZL-1 but for the price...you can have a CTS-V.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                Might want to be sure you know how to spell it if you're going to own one!

It'd be a tossup between a Panamera and a new CTS-V (possibly a coupe... but I'm not sure...) Both are pretty practical as daily drivers (aside from fuel economy...) and can be pretty damn fun when pushed hard.

Cost of ownership would be a huge deciding factor, though. If I'm still where I am right now financially, or worse (as I plan on going back to school and cutting my income in half, if not worse...) I probably wouldn't want a car that would cost so much to insure, repair, fuel, and maintain.

If I was going for something a bit more reasonable price-wise... I'd probably be on the Accord boat. Not terribly fancy or exciting, but they're damn good for what they are... and the very existence of this site shows how reliable the brand is!
                                I really do think GM is onto something with the "V". The Panamera is like an older suburban dad's fun-mobile. When I see one, I think of a mid-life crisis guy with kids and a 6-figure income who's stuck in the dad position and his peppy family sedan is his only release. Then again, I guess I could see the same guy in a CTS-V. But in my mind, he's younger. And the caddy is just a more aggressive automobile, IMO.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X