Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 *FaCToRy tUneD* SoC@L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im thinking of taking the lip off , but im not shure yet i def wanna get some of those yellow square fog lights but again im not shure how it will look
    FS/FT - MUGEN STYLE FRONT LIP 90-93 ACCORD
    FT- 96SPEC ITR'S

Comment

So what wheels were you looking for? To trade for the ITR's.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        So what wheels were you looking for? To trade for the ITR's.
        what do u got
        FT- 96SPEC ITR'S

Comment

Originally posted by dark star
          im thinking of taking the lip off , but im not shure yet i def wanna get some of those yellow square fog lights but again im not shure how it will look
          NAH MEN LIVE THE LIP ON THATS WAT MAKES IT STAND OUT AND THE FOGS ARE NOT OEM YELLOW PEOPLE TINT THEM WITH THAT SAME PAINT U USED TO YELLOW TINT UR HEADLIGHTS BTW THE HEADLIGHTS ARE PREATY EASY TO DO JUST DO A SEARCH ON THIS SITE THEIR IS NO ESIER WAY TO EXPLAIN IT THAN THAT......

Comment

itr's and the lip are money- lovin the look!

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
            Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
            mycb7.com
            Members Ride

Comment

welcome to the board great start on the cb

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Welcome...you should come to the SoCal meet if ur in town
                Last edited by PRIMESNIPER; 04-11-2007, 03:21 PM.
                14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

thanks for all the comments , the purpose of this car was to have a good looking daily driver and that defeats the purpose when i have to slow down or go sideways going into a driveway , ya feel me
                  FT- 96SPEC ITR'S

Comment

Working...
                  X