I was bored so I decided to do this to my N64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was bored so I decided to do this to my N64

N64's still rule, so I decided to give mine a little makeover. Repainted the console and controllers, also wet sanded/polished/waxed. I cut out the area behind the logo and added a LED behind it, along with a new blue power LED and some LEDs in the top vent

(almost done)

And here's one just to show the shine lol

dope
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

beautiful work. should make this a service.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Wow amazing.

I recently refurbished two broken controllers (joysticks).

Mad props on the paint.

Comment

SICKNESS!!

Comment

time for some golden eye.

Comment

Looks good, I like the shine

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
              BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
              Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
              CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Nice work on the restoration! Looks great.
                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Normally I'd hate to see a classic console "defaced"... but you made that look badass!
                  Makes me want to dig mine out, though it stopped working in 2001 when I moved... never did figure out why.

Comment

A+ work.

Looks very Wii like...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Great work!!

I still play mine once a month or so. GoldenEye is a great stress reliever.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I rented Goldeneye when I was a kid, and I didn't care for it. Then again, I DESPISED that stupid controller layout. 99% of the games were controlled by that analog stick, and very few used the control pad... why the hell didn't they put the stick on the left, and the pad in the middle?

My friend made a custom game in Halo 3 that is similar to Goldeneye. We call it "Golden Gun". One-shot kills, and we set the kill requirement to like, 50 or 100... so it makes for nice long matches between 4+ guys where you're dying left and right (but thanks to the one-shot kill, even a sucky player like me has a chance!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I rented Goldeneye when I was a kid, and I didn't care for it. Then again, I DESPISED that stupid controller layout. 99% of the games were controlled by that analog stick, and very few used the control pad... why the hell didn't they put the stick on the left, and the pad in the middle?

My friend made a custom game in Halo 3 that is similar to Goldeneye. We call it "Golden Gun". One-shot kills, and we set the kill requirement to like, 50 or 100... so it makes for nice long matches between 4+ guys where you're dying left and right (but thanks to the one-shot kill, even a sucky player like me has a chance!)
                          That game was the shit back then. I would play with the sliding door and leave a landmine on the other end runnin around with rocket launchers and shit lol. Ahhh yes good times good times. Sorry to go off-topic but yeah definitely good job on the paint and led man.

I wonder maybe you should send nintendo a pic perhaps they will make you a designer for the system when people wantto cosmetically upgrade their system as far as different features costmetically. Will you be doing this for the ps3? im tires of lookin at the same black case all the time on the system.

Comment

Working...
                          X