No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, shiney stuff! Nice TSX as well. A friend of mine picked up one recently as well. The shifter feels absolutely amazing in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
      Oh, shiney stuff! Nice TSX as well. A friend of mine picked up one recently as well. The shifter feels absolutely amazing in them.
      I agree. The 2000 accord i call the granny car. The TSX shifter is short, acurate, and almost wants to 'click' in place. And the pedals have a shorter distance to go as well.

Comment

i stared at this for a while today.........

Comment

It's hard not to!
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

I'd say judging by the lack of traffic in here its almost time to shut it down

Comment

Why? It gets more than mine and I have zero plans of stopping what I'm doing. If you're building this based on the feedback or attention from others, then you're right to go ahead and sell it. Just remember that you'll never be content with what you own.

Now, admittedly, that was an overly-dramatic response to a likely exaggerated post of how you actually feel. Honestly, I like seeing how other people do things and just spectating. I don't need to comment to do that. There's honestly way too much of the needless commenting in members' ride threads on this site. Most of them are treated like public chat rooms between three or four people.

Just keep your head up and do what you do because it pleases you. There are people interested in what you're doing that don't feel the need to give you criticism or approval. They just take it in and appreciate it for what it is. In my opinion, you should be excited! You just had a pretty nice set up built for you and you should be ripping off some pretty quick times here pretty soon!
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Lol chill bruh... looks great. Finish it!
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Comment

^^haha nice.

and yeah, i agree with Jarrett.

Comment

I didn't plan on selling it, just stop this MRT. I always loved inspiring people as other members have done for me, but if no-one is here then maybe move all this to the Premier section, etc. With or without cb7tuner.com I will always work on this car. Just you won't know about it Guess i'll see how the summer goes....

Comment

Lol your MRT gets a lot of attention. Don't base your desire to share on people commenting. I use my MRT as a reference to what I have done. Kind of like a journal. I know a lot of people are looking at it. Just look at the views, keep doing what your doing.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                            Lol your MRT gets a lot of attention. Don't base your desire to share on people commenting. I use my MRT as a reference to what I have done. Kind of like a journal. I know a lot of people are looking at it. Just look at the views, keep doing what your doing.
                            Good point. I use to use cardomain as my journal, but then they changed their site to sucky and I stopped using it. thanks

Comment

I know one thing, alot has been done to this beast since last time ive seen, looking good as always, i miss the cb life.

Comment

I also visit this thread every update you post. I have to admit that most times I am on my phone during break and don't have time to comment on them.

I have seen other sites implement a "Like" function/button. That would be great on this forum for threads like this one! Keeps the clutter down and the true work at the forefront where it belongs!

Keep up the great work!
                                MR Thread
                                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X