Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Saxo Fog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rustyaccord View Post
    Have you gotten yours yet?
    Sorry, never checked back with the thread. Yeah I got them, all 90/91's. But I'm still happy with it. They will still sell which was the reason I bought them.

Comment

wow!
      a crispy set of complete fogs for under 156?

Comment

I've been asked a couple times about my experience with the SAXO fog lights so I figured I'd respond here as well.

I ordered 5 sets of 90/91's and 5 sets of 92/93's. I received 10 sets of 90/91's.

A friend and I were hoping to invest some tax return money and in turn make a little profit but that's not the case. It wasn't a bust but we've sold 7 sets (3 to private parties and 4 on eBay) and the other 3 my friend is hanging onto. We have made quite a bit less than $100 total for the both of us.

The quality isn't OEM on any of it yet it's not of poor quality. They do fit properly and they do work but they just are not on par with OEM.

If you want a set of 90/91's then they suffice. It's nice to have the option, I'll say that.

As for my idea you win some and lose some I guess. Could have been worse, it could have been a total bust.

Comment

hey quick question on the site it doesnt let u pick either 90-91 or 92-93?
          if i were to just buy it they would just send the 90-91 right? im interested in this

Comment

Originally posted by cb_Mi3nsleeper View Post
            hey quick question on the site it doesnt let u pick either 90-91 or 92-93?
            if i were to just buy it they would just send the 90-91 right? im interested in this
            There are/were two separate postings, one for 90/91's and one for 92/93's. However, when corresponding with the company about exchanging the 90/91's I received with the 92/93's that I ordered, I was told that they weren't the right style for the Malaysian accords, which I believe is bs since they had both styles listed on their website and since the cb bumper changes style between '91 and '92.

Comment

Sorry to revive the dead...

Any update to this?

Rusty, did you finally get a pair of 9293 fogs? Anyone else order & get 9293 fogs?

I want some fogs but don't have many options... other than spending WAY TOO much for a set on ebay.

Just wondering if the 9293 saxo fogs ever became available?

Comment

Originally posted by dvsone1 View Post

Any update to this?

Rusty, did you finally get a pair of 9293 fogs? Anyone else order & get 9293 fogs?

I want some fogs but don't have many options... other than spending WAY TOO much for a set on ebay.

The guy that I talked to said they didn't have the 92/93 set in Malaysia where the company is based so no they don't have them and likely will never have them.

Comment

Originally posted by dvsone1 View Post

Any update to this?

I feel your pain man. I have a pair stashed away from when I had a 92-93 accord, but I pulled them off before I sold the car. They are hard to find for a good price, I'm saving mine incase I decide to switch to a 92-93 bumper style.
                  For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

I think I'm just going to switch to a '90 bumper. I have most of the wiring installed and am waiting on the junkyard to stock a '90 in my color.

Comment

S'o from skimming this over quickly, they don't have 92-93 style? I am doing a 92-93 front end on my 90, and already have a set of fogs for it, but it would be nice to have some brand new ones to go with my new 92-93 headlights.
                      For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

And I say again:

Originally posted by rustyaccord View Post
                        The guy that I talked to said they didn't have the 92/93 set in Malaysia where the company is based so no they don't have them and likely will never have them.

Comment

Working...
                        X