Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the engine wire harness grounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the engine wire harness grounds?

I put my car on jack stands today and looked underneath car for my engine harness grounds. I could find none. I was mostly looking while directly under oil filter and anywhere else i could see a wire harness. I found no grounds at all. Where the heck are they at? Are there any engine harness grounds down there. From my diagram it looks one comes of near ps pressure switch but i could not find it.
    Last edited by zedjr10; 11-05-2019, 06:07 PM.

Your only engine wire harness ground is under the thermostat. You then have separate grounds one from valve cover to driver side mount, one from transmission to battery negative. That’s it.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      Your only engine wire harness ground is under the thermostat. You then have separate grounds one from valve cover to driver side mount, one from transmission to battery negative. That’s it.
      Really that is it. Ok, tomorrow is finding that thermostat ground and cleaning it. Thanks.

Comment

Don't forget about the underhood fuse box ground (which is under the fuse box)

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          Don't forget about the underhood fuse box ground (which is under the fuse box)
          Thanks, easy to find once i know it was there. Easily found ground under the hood fuse-box also. All cleaned and i will see what happens. The thermostat ground had green copper corrosion so it probably needed cleaning. Thanks again for info.

Comment

Working...
          X