Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92-93 headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92-93 headlights

will 92-93 1-piece headlights bolt straight into the 91 accord? i see them advertised everywhere, but only as those years; 90-91--92-93. . .I have a set of 92-93 1 piece headlights, i got from a buddy.

I think you have to change the grill to a 92-93

Comment

Yes it should bolt up fine....I've updated my 91 accord I just purchased with 93 headlights. I believe only the shape of the headlights are a bit different. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Like head4life stated, yes you would have to change the grill as well.

Comment

yes they'll bolt in just fine you will just have to trim the bottom inside bracket and you DONT have to buy a 92-93 grille, but the 90-91 grille will rub a bit on the lights and the 92-93 grille will look much better (my opinion) with the new lights. also you will have to wire up the new bulbs sockets, soldering is reccommended but butt connectors work too.
        ZING!

MY RIDE

-=HondaSpace=-

Comment

aight cool. . .im gonna probably do that this weekend then. . .right now i have 92-93 corners on, but i just didn't know about the whole 1-piece light fitting in them.

Comment

most of the one piece headlights i see.. dont have a year.. :\ would there be any problems if i got a set that wasnt for my year?
            la passion de la moto <3

the spoiled girlfriend wants rims!

Comment

Originally posted by unknwn_prsn
              most of the one piece headlights i see.. dont have a year.. :\ would there be any problems if i got a set that wasnt for my year?

90-91 1pc headlights are more square and might are chrome rimmed
              92-93 1pc headlights are a little more rounded and don't have a chrome parameter

yeah they all fit. Just minor mods have to be done to the inner bottom bracket to fit Japanese headlights to the N/A ones.
              DEVOTE

Comment

just get a g square grill with your one peice headlights and you'll be looking fly.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                X