No announcement yet.

604_SE : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farhad, car looks better and better man......
    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
      Farhad, car looks better and better man......
      Special Thanks to Danny for nominating my car for AOM.

So the cars been out for a while, over a month. Everything has been good. I've been waiting for my brother to go on his vacation so I can drive his car while my bumper setup gets painted. He left yesterday so I need to get the ball rolling on that.

Thinking of getting my carbon fiber hood painted along with the bumper to match. Not sure, need to research it a bit more... unless someones got input or first hand experience with it!

Little incident happened on the second day I had the car out. Decided to go to Horseshoe Bay, which is a little village where the ferrys leave to go to the Vancouver Island... its a nice drive but I got a little excited haha and ended up with a ticket for $196. Shit! Disputing the points. 133km in a 90km zone.

Anyways vote for me I've never had AOM

Comment

Speeding? BS.

Honda profiling is more like it.

Comment

I just got one 2 weeks ago as well, haha 64 in a 50 MPH. Lol still loving the cb man very clean!
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Your cb is looking good bro Never seen that kind of tahoe around here.
            most of the tahoe's in Surrey are all undercover.

Comment

I have to say your CB is simply beautiful. Keep up the great work bro.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Speeding? BS.

Honda profiling is more like it.
                I have to agree with you on that one. How do you tell a judge that tho!

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                I just got one 2 weeks ago as well, haha 64 in a 50 MPH. Lol still loving the cb man very clean!
                aaaaahhh it's the worse feeling when you see those lights eh! Thanks for the kind words bro.

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                Your cb is looking good bro Never seen that kind of tahoe around here.
                most of the tahoe's in Surrey are all undercover.
                West Vancouver cops... Would you expect anything less. Thanks bro, guess we've never met. Are you on VAC?

Originally posted by bignoog View Post
                I have to say your CB is simply beautiful. Keep up the great work bro.
                Thanks buddy

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post

West Vancouver cops... Would you expect anything less. Thanks bro, guess we've never met. Are you on VAC?
                  i am in the Delta and Surrey area, but i might move to Vancouver in the future.

Comment

Hay bro come out to wam in July I really wanna see this car in person!
                    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I love this car man, se ftw!
                      Accord SE

93se
                      Members Ride
                      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

I remember, closer to when I first joined the forum, seeing your car and saying to myself, "that's what I want my car to look like." You're even running the first set of wheels I had ever wanted for my car. She's a beautiful car and, as far as I know, the only other person on the site running a GReddy Evo exhaust. A true inspiration man. Keep it up.

Comment

i love the color on this cb =D
                          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

congrats farhad
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                              Hay bro come out to wam in July I really wanna see this car in person!
                              I'll try my best too

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
                              I love this car man, se ftw!
                              Thanks buddy!

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              I remember, closer to when I first joined the forum, seeing your car and saying to myself, "that's what I want my car to look like." You're even running the first set of wheels I had ever wanted for my car. She's a beautiful car and, as far as I know, the only other person on the site running a GReddy Evo exhaust. A true inspiration man. Keep it up.
                              Wow, thanks man that's really nice. As far as I know their has only been one other member with the exhaust but I believe he sold it or is in the process of selling it... I'm a fan of it!
                              Cheers!

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                              i love the color on this cb =D
                              Me too

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              congrats farhad
                              It's almost summer, time for another visit??? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                                Wow, thanks man that's really nice. As far as I know their has only been one other member with the exhaust but I believe he sold it or is in the process of selling it... I'm a fan of it!
                                I was lucky to buy mine off of New Beginnings. I think it's the nicest system for our cars after the RS*R, but you know what they say about opinions. Do they even sell that style of Gram Lights anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X