Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Recently bought this 92 Coupe EX with a 5 spd swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Ya man its nice. Wat color is the valve cover?
    Thank you for the compliments.

It's black.

Comment

Lame. When you feel comfy to modify it. Paint that... its like the first thing u see when u pop hood.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

A clean wrinkle black VC is damn nice period.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
          A clean wrinkle black VC is damn nice period.
          Agreed, I like the factory look.

Comment

How's the valve cover look now. Yes blk. But is it nice and oem lookin. No chips or anything.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Really nice and clean car man great buy

MRT= http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193891

Comment

Thats nice man. Good buy!
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Its not a 5 speed swap if it came with a manual transmission from the factory.

Comment

how many miles on it?
                    Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Okay I gotta say thys.... A-Mazing!!! I Love The rims You Got With This CB. The Car With The Spoiler, Is Once again A-Mazing LOOL. Excellent Buddy, But Get To That Oil Leak Soon Son. Get Under The car And Spray some Engine Degreaser and Try to make it So there is Not even a single Grease left and then let the car run and then turn it off and see with a flash lite. I did thys to my CB at one time. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Its not a 5 speed swap if it came with a manual transmission from the factory.
                        I know that..lol.

Originally posted by FizzupTK View Post
                        Okay I gotta say thys.... A-Mazing!!! I Love The rims You Got With This CB. The Car With The Spoiler, Is Once again A-Mazing LOOL. Excellent Buddy, But Get To That Oil Leak Soon Son. Get Under The car And Spray some Engine Degreaser and Try to make it So there is Not even a single Grease left and then let the car run and then turn it off and see with a flash lite. I did thys to my CB at one time. lol
                        Thank you for the compliments. Aren't the rims I have the stock rims? I am pretty sure they are.

Comment

that's a nice buy, and a clean ride!

Comment

Wow that is really nice! Maybe some day I too will post a picture of my Coupe in that condition. Paint job needed? Man, it looks fine now! As for mods...the exterior looks done...interior looks clean...pop that hood and go there for any mods cause the car already turns heads. Get the Blue spark plugs wires and a short air with a blue filter, oil and radiator caps also in matching blue or chrome with blue highlights. Then look around for other "blue" engine stuff. Blue and chrome should be your theme. I got chills just knowing how cool your car will look. I have the stupid red interior..so not too many choices. But the grey is awesome.
                            Good Luck!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                              Wow that is really nice! Maybe some day I too will post a picture of my Coupe in that condition. Paint job needed? Man, it looks fine now! As for mods...the exterior looks done...interior looks clean...pop that hood and go there for any mods cause the car already turns heads. Get the Blue spark plugs wires and a short air with a blue filter, oil and radiator caps also in matching blue or chrome with blue highlights. Then look around for other "blue" engine stuff. Blue and chrome should be your theme. I got chills just knowing how cool your car will look. I have the stupid red interior..so not too many choices. But the grey is awesome.
                              Good Luck!
                              Thanks for the awesome post! One thing though, the interior is actually a dark blue. It comes off as grey from the tint of my cell phone camera, but the seats, door panels, and dash are all blue.

The paint job on the car is decent but not that great. The clear coat on the top is faded and the sides are starting to lose the shine. It's not an emergency whatsoever, the car still looks good, but maybe in a few years I'll get it repainted REALLY nicely.

About the blue engine stuff, if I get some extra money I'll definitely look to mod the car up a bit. Right now though it's doing great as is and I'd prefer to keep it that way

Thanks for your enthusiasm about my car though. Really makes me feel good to have a cb7. They truly are amazing cars. I can't get over how well built the interior is, you just can't find cars that are built this solid on the inside anymore. Makes me happy whenever I sit down and look at the dash lol.

Comment

Very clean CB. That's an awesome starting point to modify.
                                1993 Accord EX
                                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Working...
                                X