Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

WiccanVampier's Official Boost Thread...finally...(56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed I must agree.

-Kyle
    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Wiccanvampier: JRC 6"
      tis what I recently bought very nice FMIC!
      Great werk thus far!

WaC!

Comment

Yeah, I went to the JRC site and that 6" was just gorgious, can't wait to get one, they're like $185 right?

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

JRC's are made in a town about 10 min away from me

Lookin good dude
          Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
          My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

what configuration are you going with?
            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Could you clarify your question, I'm not sure what you are talking about, configuration of the engine? turbo? intercooler? Thanx.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccanvampier
                Could you clarify your question, I'm not sure what you are talking about, configuration of the engine? turbo? intercooler? Thanx.

-Kyle
                sorry, the intercooler...I've been thinking of getting a FMIC someday and unsure what size/in and outlet position to get that might fit the front bumper.
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

I'm going with the centered 2.5in inlet/outlet, but I'm just taking an educated guess that the 6" centered will fit, I'm sure it will, but there's always some bumper cutting involved so I'm prepared for that too. Oh, and although the in/out will be 2.5, my pipes will be 2" on the hot side to 2.5" on the cool side, going with the recommendation of a tuner who has built quite a few high horsepower Honda motors.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

I hate when life gets in the way...

Ok, so...it's been a while, but money has been tight...ya know, a $400 a month car that was stolen, career changes, moving, credit cards...etc...but one good thing came out of all of this. I finally got my CB7 back from my parents, still don't have the pink slip, but I'm back in possession of my black beauty. It's not exactly what I wanted, but she'll due. It's a 1990 Accord EX black auto 195k...mmm...need to do a 5-speed conversion, soon and full suspension, plus both axles and the p/s rack are shot..

I'll get pics up as soon as I find the USB cable for my camera. Anywayz, that's the update, things will be back on track as soon as my insurance company stops jerking me around. Later.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Ok, so here are the pics of my CB7, she's a rather blank canvas, but it'll all come together.

I use to think my foglights in the grill looked good...now I just want to rip them out, anyone want PIAA foglights and a 90-91 grill?

Hope you guys like it, let me know what you think, I'll make a member's ride thread sometime in the future.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

hey, at least you keep it clean. shit, mines pretty much stock too, but its the cleansiness that counts

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ok, so, hopefully next week I'll be doing my 5spd swap, I have almost all of the parts I need, just waiting for stuff in the mail...

Also, I dropped off the spare F22a6 block I got from RayRay at the machine shop earlier this week, but don't expect to see too much progress on the motor build until I come up with some money and my machinist has some time to disassemble, clean, and mike everything. At least the block is finally at the machine shop, I think that's a step in the right direction.

I'm still trying to get the car to a point where I can drive it daily and be happy with the power and how it handles, then we'll start getting the new motor situated. newayz, just a quick little update.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Well I sent pm's but never heard anything back. I was just trying to see if you got the omni valves yet.
                            Are they going into this turbo project engine?
                            Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                            My Page!

Comment

Depending on how well they work on my motor while it's N/A will determine whether or not they will be going into my motor when I go turbo, we'll just have to wait and see.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Originally posted by F22Turbo702
                                Ok, so here are the pics of my CB7, she's a rather blank canvas, but it'll all come together.

I use to think my foglights in the grill looked good...now I just want to rip them out, anyone want PIAA foglights and a 90-91 grill?

Hope you guys like it, let me know what you think, I'll make a member's ride thread sometime in the future.

-Kyle
                                not to sound like a dick buts thats a 92 grill

Comment

Working...
                                X