Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      man, i live in california where we buy meat from an actual grocery store and have paved roads.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
        My boss mans wife owns a liquor store...and the legal stuff is all the rage right now. They have it regular, cherry, black cherry, peach, and apple pie. She sells the shit out of it. Now the good stuff comes by the gallon usually from Tennessee, but I have a buddy who brings down some great apple pie and mango shine from PA.
        I wanna try the blackberry stuff next. Gotta try and find it locally though, the bottle I bought was from a gas station 50mi away. They had blackberry and cherry there.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        man, i live in california where we buy meat from an actual grocery store and have paved roads.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

What's the difference between a "white whiskey" and a grain-based vodka anyway?

Comment

Is it similar to Everclear? I had that stuff long ago, one shot had me lit up.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Everclear is pretty much pure grain alcohol. It's one of the strongest you can buy legally for human consumption. Scary stuff.

Comment

You can get Everclear in 151 and 190 proofs. It’s distilled from corn but it tastes really close to good vodka.

IIRC the only place that Canada sells Everclear in is Alberta. IDK why but that’s what I’ve heard.

Also some states in the US it is illegal to sell the 190 Proof version. Wiki says California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mass, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Virginia, & West VA.

I’m pretty sure that Jell-O Shots are made with Everclear but I’m not 100% on that.

I have taken a few shots straight because someone said I coudnt and Ive also made some apple cider with it. Its strong shit.

Comment

Yeah, I just read all that on Wikipedia too

I'm not sure I ever had the stuff. Possibly in jello shots. I like jello shots. The ladies are always impressed.

Comment

Yeah, I just read up on that Canada thing, I guess you can get a permit for it in some places. But they mean for you to use it for medical uses and such.

Jell-O shots are pretty damn good! I remember getting into some as a kid. That was a rough night.

Comment

I figured this was a perfect time and place for this. I fucking love this song.

Comment

Bleh. Never liked that band. They got famous for doing nothing but playing 3 chord songs that any 14 year old could learn in a matter of minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Bleh. Never liked that band. They got famous for doing nothing but playing 3 chord songs that any 14 year old could learn in a matter of minutes!
                          Sounds like a whole lot of songs...I was so disappointed when I learned to play guitar and discovered how simple most songs really were...
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Oh yeah, modern music is SO simple.
                            Everclear is among the simplest of all, though. They came out as I was learning to play Metallica, and I thought "how the hell are these guys famous?"

Comment

Lmao, they started by playing in bars. Hence the name. You have to keep it simple when your drunk!

But really, there music along with alot of others is pretty simple. I grew up on Smashing Pumpkins, REM, Nirvana, Everclear, Oasis, Beck, Weezer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sound Garden, Sonic Youth, Nine Inch Nails, Foo Fighters and so on, so I will always know and love the 90s music.

Comment

Oh yeah, absolutely. So many of the songs use the same chords, too. My guitarist/singer used to love to go straight from Against Me's Sink Florida Sink right into Disturbed's The Sickness. Same chords.
                                We always kept it simple... because we played bars, and there was a good chance one or more of us was drunk by the time we played.

Comment

Working...
                                X