Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Beginner Off Topic Questions - Ask Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner Off Topic Questions - Ask Here

If you have any questions regarding the "Beginner Off Topic" section - Please ask here.

Please do not post questions in this thread regarding questions about your car.

If you are unsure of making a thread regarding "Beginner Off Topic" please post in here.
    If you are wanting to find a thread that has recently been "un-stickied" it can be found here.
    Last edited by Joey GT-R; 03-05-2014, 06:46 PM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Has the community ever held a cb7tuner meet? Like everyone from the nation meet up? Haven't really browsed the whole forum die to being in beginner mode. So I try to stay in the beginner section until I'm allowed out. I know there are regional sections.
    Only reason I ask is my old forum for my sentra spec v people attempted to get everyone together. Granted people couldn't make it but they try to make east coast or west coast meets even in central us. I think it would be neat to maybe try it out once if you haven't already.

Comment

We've had large meets, but seeing as there are active members on this forum from all over the world, such a thing is difficult to do. AFM (Accord Florida Meet) is probably the closest we've come. It's for all Accords, though it started here. People venture down to southern Florida from all over. Last year, we had people from California and Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        We've had large meets, but seeing as there are active members on this forum from all over the world, such a thing is difficult to do. AFM (Accord Florida Meet) is probably the closest we've come. It's for all Accords, though it started here. People venture down to southern Florida from all over. Last year, we had people from California and Canada.
        Oh really??? When does that meet typically happen?

Comment

December. Keep an eye on the regional sections (which you can view even as a beginner.)

Comment

December. Keep an eye on the regional sections (which you can view even as a beginner.)
            Oh that's sweet. Hopefully I can half this wagon done by then. Prob doing the rhd swap first then worry about motor. Stock f22 has under 130k on it. And I may be able to take a vacation by then to roll down. Thanks for the heads up sir

Comment

so where do newbs (like me)post questions about our cars then?

Comment

Beginner Technical, Beginner Appearance, Beginner Audio/Electronics. Beginner Image Gallery if you want to post pictures.

Are those sections so difficult to find that you felt the need to ask a question about your car in the Off Topic thread that specifically says "do not ask questions about your car in this thread"?

Comment

This suck being a newbie all over again rotfl. But not being on for several years kind of made my old account disappear but it feels good to be back and building up my ride again. Well this is my 3rd accord
                  To jdm or not jdm that is the question

Comment

Accounts don't disappear.

Comment

Accounts don't disappear.
                      the account makers forget their login info

like i did on a few sites including yahoo clubs where i was pretty active up til a few years ago
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

But those people can email an Admin and get it taken care of.
                        Originally posted by Mishakol129
                        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Hey everyone I need some help.. I got new door locks ignition and trunk lock for my 92 coupe. When I removed the trunk lock it is a lot shorter than the new one. I can't figure out if maybe it's for the 4dr or what is going on!?!

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                            If you have any questions regarding the "Beginner Off Topic" section - Please ask here.

Please do not post questions in this thread regarding questions about your car.

Comment

I see a lot of people who post links in their sigs that say parts for sale but I get denied access? Is there some reason like a post minimum I haven't met yet just wondering lol. There is always the FB group if not, not too worried about it

Comment

Working...
                              X