Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
    I see how it is, top secret with all the pricing involved.

It'll all pay off, and if you know 'cisco, then you know he's very thorough about everything he does.

If there's one thing I can garuntee, when this car is done it's going to drive like it just rolled out of the factory, even though it's got thousands of dollars worth of work invested in it....and even though he's had a few run ins with the curb and the grass and what not.

You'll never live it down, Francisco
    Thanks for the compliments Jim. I don't find it a good idea to state how much I spent for various reasons.
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 02-05-2006, 01:42 AM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      So is this gona be a circuit racing car? will it beable to keep up with soys circuit racer? need feed back..
      My car actually has significant engine mods and would totally punish his car guaranteed. Even someone that didn't really know how to drive can't lose. I will autocross it and road race it occassionally. I can't afford or have the time to do it professionally or weekly, etc. Perhaps in the warm months like once a month or so. Besides, the more you get into seriously road racing, I've realize you WILL crash or have accident, it's just a matter of time. Realizing this (took a while for me to accept that)...I've also realized I can't deal with the pain of seeing this car balled up cuz I hit a wall or something. I'll still race it I'm going to try and not put myself in this possible situation to wreck it in racing. If I wanted a hardcore road racer...I'd honestly buy a beater Accord (wouldn't care about body & rust) with a good engine, keep the mods simple...like headwork, cam, TB, P&P intake manifold, off-shelf header, 2.25" exhaust...basically what I'm doing with the red accord...that way I would not feel as bad wrecking it and not have dropped as much money into it. Besides if you wreck you can swap over all the good engine parts & start over.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        hey i just noticed u have a similar suspension setup as me, do ur upper control arms bang at all in the front??
        My upper arms have Ingalls camber kit (poly bushings) and squeak sometimes taking inclines. My arms did not bang when I first got my koni shocks and still don't.
        Last edited by HondaFan81; 05-07-2007, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
          Man, 12.5:1 compression. I can't wait to see the dyno numbers you put up. And if they're ridiculous, I'm definately gonna follow suit with some headwork and pistons.
          You and me both buddy! I'll definitely have this car dynoed. Perhaps the red as well at some point in time.

Comment

argh i want pics now dammit can't wait...i'm an impatient mf i tell ya
            My members ride thread

Comment

Indeed, congrats. I read some post and I noticed the title of Moderator underneath, and I thought to myself when did that happen.
              And I also want to see that IM in and out. I wish I could see the effect of just that part being added.
              And I just posted in your pulley thread under general performance about UR.
              And every week, the more I read your threads and a few others, the closer I become to following suit with a N/A / NOS build in Spring. It's all about the money.
              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                Things are looking good man. What's the diff. between Accord and Prelude calipers? Would I be wise in going for some VTEC calipers, or just upgrading to EBC level pads?
                If things line up, it's for the purpose of being able to fit the 1.0" larger Prelude rotors and I assume the caliper pistons to be larger than Accords as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 93CB7
                  What is it you like about the HAWK brake pads?
                  Good braking, minimal brake dust and no noise whatsoever.

Comment

Hmm i've seen most of this thread and it seems like this is gon be one bad ass all-motor f22a. Hope to see it up and running soon, I wanna see this monster in action . I'm waiting on the red one too, that cb looks like its going to be fun . Laterrr
                    Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-06-2006, 04:34 PM.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                      Nice! I'm curious about this PST front motor mount, I may have to research that since I've never heard of it! No pressure, but when might we be seeing those H23 plenum pics?!!!!!
                      Yea, I purchased two of them PST front motor mount inserts is what they are. Anyhow, they are on backorder I was told, so it will be another week or so to receive them.

H23 plenum pics will be taken when I receive them. It will be port-matched to the 69mm @ butterfly TB I have.

Comment

both ecu's chipped...testing tomorrow
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Man this project motivates me so much...keep up the good work Cisco!!!!

I've been working on something in Matlab to model suspension reactions with changes in spring and shock rates...I'll keep ya posted...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Was bored, ran some #'s for my JDM H22 5-spd transaxle and what to expect for some basic street/HWY speeds (yes I consider 100+mph as common )

Wheel & Tire size: 205/50 R16

3.307 1
                            1.950 2
                            1.360 3
                            1.034 4
                            0.787 5
                            4.266 final

Last edited by HondaFan81; 05-07-2007, 04:34 PM.

Comment

This is one sick project you have going. You have definitely fueled my passion for the f22 even more. Keep up the good work, and have fun when both projects are finished!
                              Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                                be careful with the b&m fuel gauge. I've followed a couple of setups where the glass eventually cracks and leaks fuel. Just setting the pressure or testing to ensure pressure is there will be fine
                                Note taken. I think I have a solution for this or upgrade.

Thanks for the heads up Antoine, good look.

EDIT: Bought Summit liquid-filled fuel psi gauges for both red & white projects. No problems after 3 years of use.
                                Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-17-2008, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X