93 Accord Pulley On a H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 Accord Pulley On a H22

h22 accessory 93 accord/F22 Pulley what belts to i use / buy? accords?

Try to be a little more detailed with the question.. I'm in Lancaster too.

Comment

How ever many ribs your crank pulley has (4) then that is the belt length you buy.

You might be able to get away with straight up F22 sizes if the pulley's aren't too much different in diameter. However its really sill to ask when all you have to do is measure the diameter with some string or something.

IE: 4 rib, 36" belt is all the info you need to bring with you to buy belts.

Comment

Originally posted by blackgoose View Post
        Try to be a little more detailed with the question.. I'm in Lancaster too.
        Originally posted by noahrexion View Post
        How ever many ribs your crank pulley has (4) then that is the belt length you buy.

You might be able to get away with straight up F22 sizes if the pulley's aren't too much different in diameter. However its really sill to ask when all you have to do is measure the diameter with some string or something.

IE: 4 rib, 36" belt is all the info you need to bring with you to buy belts.
        thanks yea i figure it out lol but now i have a problem i dont have spark car wont turn on what so ever =( i check coil dizzy etc it all checks out fine , gas pump works injectors check out fine batter new , right now am thinking it might just be the crank position sensor?

Comment

Working...
        X