Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frohawker View Post
    Very good looking car! Definitely need to post up more pics
    Thank you, had more pics on my Samsung S3, till it got ran over, back to blackberry...

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
    nice car bro, It's clean as hell

Is that GPS mounted on your wheel in the one night pic?
    Thanks man. Not on the wheel itself. Its mounted on the dash in front of the speedo, GPS has speed on it so I know how fast I`m going.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

I grabbed some CD5 marker lights the other day at a U-Pull. So I went ahead and cut some holes in my bumper this morning. Haven`t been able to work on car do to Work and a Heat-Wave....It Just Passed....

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
        I grabbed some CD5 marker lights the other day at a U-Pull. So I went ahead and cut some holes in my bumper this morning. Haven`t been able to work on car do to Work and a Heat-Wave....It Just Passed....

Looking good bro

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I really like those sidemarkers, they look like they belong from the factory. Overall a beautiful car(I have a weakness for glossy black CB's), and amazing work you have done.

Comment

No, no updates yet...lol.....

!!*UPDATE*!! EDM Rear Fog Light Purchased From tommi.!!

Thanks buddy, was shipped fast, and packed well. Picked it up on Saturday & installed it over the weekend.
            Monday was a holiday in Canada, so I spent all day cleaning up the car, Inside and Out.

Crappy Picture, but still blinging under there...

Testing Light

Back on Car, Still need to run a switch.

During Cleaning

Also Used Meguiar`s PlastX on my Lenses and Visors

Visors still dull in this pic, just showing the masking job, Plastx no good for paint.
            My visors were very dull and oxidized from the sun, they came out really good, looks a lot better than before.
            Last edited by DanCan; 08-06-2013, 10:42 AM.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

nice! I like the rear fog. I want one but... I don't want to me all JDM and sit

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Mighty fine rear fog u got there..
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Thanks tommi!!! Just for show still, not wired up yet. Workin on it!

Just scooped these Acura Integra mirrors from my local yard, $40 for both.
                  Not sure what year, never looked.
                  Its close, but not a direct swap, some modification is required. I`m going to paint them Satin black. But since they match my wheels, it kinda works for atm...

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Wow the Acura Integra mirror swap is interesting.

What do you need to do to attach it? Does it retract like the OEM?

Nice ride
                    92 DX Sedan - Auto

Comment

Sorry, haven`t been on in a while. Been busy with work, family, friends, girlfriend, and the CB. Here she is now(Hailey) Integra mirrors now Painted Black, Type-R Lip removed, Brand New Legend Lip installed and New Shoes, XXR 531 Platinum`s 16"x8" +20, Running a 205/40 Falken Azenis RT615K.
                      Enjoy, I know I have all summer. And Too last post, mirrors are on stock bases with little modification, some grinding, and YES they still fold in.

^^^CHECKOUT THE BANNERS IN THE BACKGROUND, SUMS UP CAR LIFE PRETTY WELL^^^

Last edited by DanCan; 02-23-2015, 06:31 AM.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Sorry, Haven`t been on in a while...Been busy with work, friends, girl, and the CB. Here she is now(Hailey) Integra mirrors now Painted Black, Type-R Lip removed, Brand New Legend Lip installed and New Shoes, XXR 531 Platinum`s 16"x8" +20, Running a 205/40 Falken Azenis RT615K.
                        Enjoy, I know I have all summer....And Too last post, mirrors are on stock bases with little modification, some grinding, and YES they still fold in.

This car looks really good any plans for the wheel gap?

Comment

needs Moar lowz
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
                            This car looks really good any plans for the wheel gap?
                            Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            needs Moar lowz
                            I`m static, need more tire! the 40 series are too small. came with the rims.
                            gonna ride it out till the tires go.. don`t think anyone around my area looking for a 205/40/R16... owner before had them on a Del-Sol. Can`t go lower, roads here suck monkey balls.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

I`m static, need more tire! the 40 series are too small. came with the rims.
                              gonna ride it out till the tires go.. don`t think anyone around my area looking for a 205/40/R16... owner before had them on a Del-Sol. Can`t go lower, roads here suck monkey balls.
                              Thanks for clearing that up your car is low. has a lower stance then mine at the moment, a bigger tire size would correct the wheel gap that is there. Your car has a very nice theme going on.

P.S. That paint is crazzy..

Comment

What did you use to cut your bumpers that lookes like a super clean cut out.?

Comment

Working...
                                X