No announcement yet.

JaberCB7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well well well Jim Jones is still around eh?? Welcome back u ol coot.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

It's coming along well. Can't wait to see your car with those 5 lug rims you got.

Comment

Should have kept koi pond in the trunk and give it a nice atmosphere with a garden next to it. So any where in the city you can find a peaceful environment to calm down.

Either way, quite the clean up operation you did there. Very nice job.
        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Thanks guy...I'll be posting more pics in a few hours

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

think I'm gonna have to stop by CT someday with my cb9 buddy! looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing the progress of the CB!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
              think I'm gonna have to stop by CT someday with my cb9 buddy! looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing the progress of the CB!
              October 11th we will have a meet in meriden CT

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

**UPDATE**

This is her after a 5 lug conversion (97 Odyssey knuckles front and prelude hubs rear) and i also took the liberty of rattle can the front bumper.

Of course I couldn't stop there....

Primed

wait for it.......BOOM!

Yes its a Zombie theme bay, this cb is more like a chill/fun car and i want to try new things. Once i upgrade the motor ill redo the bay.

Everything done nicely this time around.

Had spare paint so i painted the crusty grill and dremel the guts out.

And here is how she sits now...

Still have minor touches to address like...
                *bumper gaps
                *passenger side side skirt
                *corners
                *clean the lip
                *clean overspray

Oh and for Wednesday

Now before you jump on the band wagon know this, i have 5 friends/family members who currently ride them on their civic, integra and cd5. Ive ridden on 2 of them and i liked the feel. The one advice they gave me was that these coilovers aren't meant to slam the fuck out of your car and if you do, you can expect to blow them eventually. That said ive never liked going lower than 2"- 2 1/2". Really irks me that everyone just repeats what someone else said about someone they know very have first or second hand experience.
                Last edited by JaberCB7; 09-22-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

That's pretty damn cool. You done a great job man.

Comment

See u tomorrow!!

my new turbo build

Comment

on zombie engine bay
                      " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

What did you use to paint the bay and with what method? You done such a good job I have to ask. Also how about some close ups?

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                          What did you use to paint the bay and with what method? You done such a good job I have to ask. Also how about some close ups?
                          Rustolium paint and primer and clear (rattle can) I'll take some tomorrow when I do the suspension

Comment

Nice turnaround... I would have bought it for $150 too for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                              Rustolium paint and primer and clear (rattle can) I'll take some tomorrow when I do the suspension
                              Wow man, that's pretty crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                                Wow man, that's pretty crazy.
                                Yea, would of loved to have done the bay way before installing the motor but car was stuck 30mins away from my town and landlord was harassing us to move the car

Comment

Working...
                                X