No announcement yet.

Pinchmyhandle : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my first car meet of the year last night, had a lot of fun and met a fellow CB7tuner.

Then today I decided to do some painting. Got the side chrome and mirror painted black. I think it will be nice when its all done. Unfortunately had some rain ruin my fun. Have to finish this project another day.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
        Looks good!
        Thank you so much.

Comment

That does look super clean. I like it!
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

How did you prep the trim before you sprayed it?

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
              That does look super clean. I like it!
              Thank you!

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
              How did you prep the trim before you sprayed it?
              Same as anything else, scuffed it up, cleaned it, primer, paint.

Spent some time under the hood today, just a bit more red.

Last edited by Jarrett; 06-01-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Don't forget to paint the strut bar endlinks!

Comment

Don't forget to paint the strut bar endlinks!
                  Next time I get it off, I'm gonna have the end links powder coated to match the valve cover. And I'm getting a battery box also to match.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
                    Next time I get it off, I'm gonna have the end links powder coated to match the valve cover. And I'm getting a battery box also to match.
                    Nice. Full blown Iron Man CB.

Comment

Finally got my fog lights run correctly with an OEM harness and switch setup.

Also got my head unit modded so I can watch DVDs when the car is in motion. Thinking of putting an xbox 360 in it too, or an Xbox One.

Comment

Was at the junk yard and found a 86 accord and really fell in love with its one mirror look. So I pulled the driver mirror and passenger side delete plate and decided to try to mount them on my CB7.

Comment

Nice work. Just make sure you have a wide/convex rear view mirror so you can still see behind you on the right. I have a cb passenger delete plate on mine and i like it. Took some getting used to not having it there, though. lol

Comment

Nice work. Just make sure you have a wide/convex rear view mirror so you can still see behind you on the right. I have a cb passenger delete plate on mine and i like it. Took some getting used to not having it there, though. lol
                            Thanks! I have had a few cars in my life missing the passenger side mirror before, lol, so it's nothing new to me.

Comment

looking good, i'm glad you got rid of the spike lugs. i like how the mirror looks (how its a bit more squared) but not feeling the mirror delete. i guess because i wouldn't be able to drive without out the passanger mirror.

i've always liked you 2 tone interior that you did. have you done anything else or updated pics?
                              FRIENDS
                              DONT LET
                              FRIENDS
                              ROLL ON
                              ROTA'S

Comment

Finally got my new fender installed. Think it will be sticker bombed but not 100% sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X