Pinchmyhandle : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
    looking good, i'm glad you got rid of the spike lugs. i like how the mirror looks (how its a bit more squared) but not feeling the mirror delete. i guess because i wouldn't be able to drive without out the passanger mirror.

i've always liked you 2 tone interior that you did. have you done anything else or updated pics?
    Thanks man, I will be getting my car ready this week for a big car show and cruise night next weekend, so after its all clean I will take some new photos of everything.

Comment

Where do you get those fender buttons from? I need some.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        Where do you get those fender buttons from? I need some.
        The quick release buttons? I got them on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
          Finally got my new fender installed. Think it will be sticker bombed but not 100% sure yet.

please don't sticker bomb it, that looks so tacky. me personaly i would deal with a painted fender with small dents here and there versus an unpainted dentless fender. if you really want to add stickers on your fender, i would do a carbon fiber sticker instead. i know, i know, it's your ride but I'm just providing input
          FRIENDS
          DONT LET
          FRIENDS
          ROLL ON
          ROTA'S

Comment

please don't sticker bomb it, that looks so tacky. me personaly i would deal with a painted fender with small dents here and there versus an unpainted dentless fender. if you really want to add stickers on your fender, i would do a carbon fiber sticker instead. i know, i know, it's your ride but I'm just providing input
            Actually, instead of sticker bombing it, which everyone does, I decided to do something different. I should have it done by this weekend. Will post pics as soon as its done.

As far as the old dented fender, I stared at that dent for three years. I hated the dent, it drove me up the wall. I had to do something about it, and since I never ever found a good matching fender anywhere in three years, the new fender had to do.

Carbon fiber is cool. But fake carbon fiber is an eyesore in my eyes. And trust me, I think what I came up with will look much better and original. I hope. Lol.

Comment

can wait to see what you have in store, as long as its not wood you should be good lol
              FRIENDS
              DONT LET
              FRIENDS
              ROLL ON
              ROTA'S

Comment

can wait to see what you have in store, as long as its not wood you should be good lol
                Oh god, ewwwww, no. Fake wood is worse then fake carbon fiber. yuck.

Comment

So this is what I came up with for my new fender. What do you think?

Also entered my car in its first judged car show. Didn't place but had a lot of fun.

Comment

that's cool what u did to the fender.

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Spent the night getting my Acura TL hood struts mounted on my CB7. The stock mounts of the TL welded right in and work great.

And then helped a buddy with his new 92 CB.

Comment

Got a box of goodies today...

Everything is in excellent shape.

Not going to use the rest of the front bra, just saving it for a rainy day. Bonus though, the box also had a OEM CB7 mirror delete plate.

Comment

A clean car is a happy car.

Representing at a local car meet.

Comment

Just waiting on my new wheels...

Comment

Got my wheels today now I'm waiting on tires.

Comment

Damn those are nice!

Anxious to see how the gold will look on a Gold-ish SE.

Comment

Working...
                                X