92 93 accord shift cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 93 accord shift cables

does anyone know where I can source a nice set of shift cables for my 92 accord coupe? all the junkyards are dry around here and all the cables that other yards send me have cracks all over the plastic sheathing and keeps resulting in sloppy shift feel.

Could someone help me out and or guide me in another direction?

Perhaps someone used a different cable setup for manual trans in their 92-93 accord and it works okay...

I tried a set of cables from a 91 and it shoves my shifter into the radio because the cable is about 3/4" too short.

Welcome to the party. I've been looking for 8 years for a decent set with low km. Can't buy them new anymore.

Comment

What about CD5 and BB1-6?
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Ill second the 5th gen accord shift cables.
        Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
        93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

I have a CD5 shift cables and a shifter in my car. Works fine and the cables were in good shape.
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

do the cd5 cables work with the oem 4th gen shifter box despite different part numbers? Length is same or..? Have H22 with T2w4 trans in 92 coupe so.. Last set of cables sent to me were supposedly from a 92-93 and it sent my shifter into the dash plus i could not engage 1st or second gear because both cables were about 3/4 inch short
            Last edited by djALBINI; 04-03-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Not sure as I didn't have a CB7 shifter box at the time. It was an auto conversion and I just got both from a CD5.
              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Working...
              X