Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

cant find a f22a1 turbo exhaust manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant find a f22a1 turbo exhaust manifold

like title says i've been looking on many places online/local for a nice decent turbo manifold(custom) and i cant find one, i ask some companies treadstone has a DIY kit but no flange for f22a, i also ask other if they can make one for me but no luck can anyone help me here please? .... no ebay manifold is worth

thank you

how far are you trying to go? not much experience in so but most people i know are running the log manifold but i opted for a ramhorn and ended up loses my radiator because a big whole was blown through it. i also took a/c and p/s off for clearance purposes. some of the other guys know way more than i do so i would wait for them to post if yoju havent found the solution

Comment

h23 has the same exact pattern. have you inquired about this as well?
      being a prelude engine, you might get more response.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

i thought dsm manis fit f22's??

Originally posted by scudweiser
        i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

here is two log type for F22a from googling search.

http://http://www.advancedjdmparts.c...roductid=18683

http://www.vmsperformance.com/catalo...&products_id=6

I also have a used F22a1 T25 log manifold and turbo for sale if I ever get to clean out my garage.
          90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
          < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

blazen for some reason i cant see the first link the second i've see on treadstone.com i believe is the same by the part # ,
            im not expert or nor have lots of experience but thing is i dont wana get some ebay cheap mani and finding my self stranded, i even look under h23 motor and i see some but cant get a hold of the person who makes them i even ask some guy who make for h22 and ask if he could make the flanges for f22a and he refuses to do it lol i also seen the DIY from TRST but they also dont sell the h23 or f22 flanges.i look the DSM idea is cheaper but grindin the block dont really get me + i have no access to how to make/redrill the holes.

thanks for the input guys i will keep searching

Comment

the dsm 2g manifold fits. ive been boosted for three years and have never had an issue with the manifold. the manifold bolts up perfect.

Comment

damn my first post in a long time. im done with my boosted cb7. and i was at 10 psi for three years never had an issue and stock motor. have fun.

Comment

Just thought I would let other people when they search and find this post. That I own the obx manifold and I am having big problems with a down pipe. And I can not flip my turbo around so my exhaust will fit out the driver side of the front bumper because my air side of the turbo hits my block bad.
                  Last edited by chicago; 05-05-2011, 03:04 PM. Reason: im dumb
                  www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
                  www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
                  1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                  2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                  3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
                  4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

Originally posted by r32spec View Post
                    the dsm 2g manifold fits. ive been boosted for three years and have never had an issue with the manifold. the manifold bolts up perfect.
                    now when you say a 2g manifold, I assume you are using the 2g manifold with a T3/T4 flange? Or the normal DSM t25 flange?

Reason I ask is because OP says he does not wanna grind the block to fit a MHI turbo. Does the 2g mani make it so you do not have to grind the block down?
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Youngill726 how far are you trying to go?
                      350hp not much i be using stock sleeves(i beat the shit out of my F22a1 i want something better and fun)

only update is that i took block to shop to get bore .020 but havent heard from the shop and i been working alot, and other parts are coming... as for manifold i have a forced performance mani from dsm but dont want to use it and a MHI evo 3 16g Trb. and i have a mirage which is going to get a 4G63 swap and might use it there so for now i keep trying to search

Comment

well bro your just might have to losw something. I didn't wanna lose my ac or ps. I might get a brcket made to to replace my ac but if you don't wanna do that find someone to fabricate you oneor just get a log or ramhorn manifold. Are you worried about how I looks? or you just prefer a certain style?

Comment

my ac is gone, ps might be going too but not sure, radiator i have a civic half rad and the only concern is grinding the block with the evo one.

Comment

http://lovefab.net/?page_id=104

look for the h23 one.
                            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Man if your really that desprate obz has a ram horn turbo manni for our cars or go to a tunner shop around u and pay for a custom made one. If you opt for the obx run a air or water pressure check on it first I we.t through 3 and all three leaked. Right out the box. Take it up and have it tacked at the leak spots

Comment

Working...
                              X