No announcement yet.

anyone try 215 and 225 wide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had 225/50/16s on my 8" wide rear wheels with a +32 offset and it stuck outside the fender a good 3/4". if you run enough camber you can usually squeeze a bit bigger size....i was riding ksports at the time and dumped it for fun.....needless to say the whole fender sat on the tire lol. if you can find 215/45 or 50s you should be good with a 15" wheel (prelude si's are like +50 offset compared to +45 on stock cb7 wheels i think so it gives a bit more room)
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i got 18s with 225 40 and my car is lowered and it doesnt rub

Comment

Originally posted by dorby
        i got 215 45 17 all around only minor rub in the front fenders
        Have the same with no rub riding on sportlines.

Comment

215/45/17 on 1.5" drop super minor rub.

Comment

Running 225/45/17's on a pretty substantial drop (I'm guessing 2-3 inches? I'm not really sure, maybe some one can look at my car and tell me.). I believe my wheels are 45's, and I had to roll the back fenders to clear em. The fronts rub at the locks and without the camber I'm running, they'd sit on the fenders. I'm just gonna flare the fenders on the new car, lol. Not running anything skinnier.

- Rob -
            92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
            85 Toyota 4Runner
            1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
            2008 HD 1200N
            2009 HD 883N

Comment

215/45/17 on +35 offset and 7" wide wheels. omni coilovers... no rub at all while dropped a little more than 2.5"

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                Running 225/45/17's on a pretty substantial drop (I'm guessing 2-3 inches? I'm not really sure, maybe some one can look at my car and tell me.). I believe my wheels are 45's, and I had to roll the back fenders to clear em. The fronts rub at the locks and without the camber I'm running, they'd sit on the fenders. I'm just gonna flare the fenders on the new car, lol. Not running anything skinnier.
                Dammit Rob, now I really wanna see your car in person.

Originally posted by deevergote
                When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                  215/45/17 on +35 offset and 7" wide wheels. omni coilovers... no rub at all while dropped a little more than 2.5"
                  Did you do anything special to fit the wheels? I see that the wheels are pretty flush with the fenders yet they don't really stick out past?
                  Last edited by Geist Zero; 10-30-2007, 10:19 PM.

Originally posted by deevergote
                  When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Working...
                  X