Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

stock cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock cb7

what do you guys recommend i should do?

Originally posted by xrowex View Post

Clean ride!! I, myself along with other members on here would probably see what your budget is and what you really want to make your ride the best in your neighborhood I can't really see if you have wheels, maybe wheels are a start OR if you want power rebuild your f22 and make it naturally aspirated with boost [just because some members on here prefer you to just fix up the f22] I, myself have an H22a which has surprisingly satisfied me with the potential it has. There is plenty of coupes within the thread that you can look at. You can just either scroll through the Image Gallery OR you can type in "coupe" in the Search box. And maybe you can get some ideas off other people I've seen some stock CB7 get turned into front page magazine photos!
    Last edited by JDM_H22_SLEEPER; 02-15-2009, 01:42 AM.

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

im workin on it man, what about the exterior ?

drop it, rims, etc.

Comment

im workin on it man, what about the exterior ?

drop it, rims, etc.
        I'm waiting to drop mine, yeah go for it drop that b****, put 16 or 17" wheels [currently i'm lookin to finding a set of 4 Racing Hart C2's because I've seen members that have those wheels and I just love them]

If you want to keep it clean don't get tints, if you don't want people lookin inside of your car then GET TINTS. You could probably do what I'm doing is blackhousing the headlights and getting HID's. And I'm going to be doing OEM foglights, the DIY. Yeah so maybe you could get a pair of red/clear taillights. That's all i can think of for now

H22a Sleeper:

Comment

even if you went with regular oem 15 rims, your car would look nice, welcome to the site

Comment

Sit down and think REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hard on what YOU want from the car... Looks, Handling, Performance, Panty dropper, Rally Car, Grandma Car, Paper weight... Whatever... What do YOU want?

Everybody will tell you something different, but its YOUR car... Figure out what you want, then the community can suggest parts and techniques from there...

Comment

Yeah, a nice set of even factory 15s looks sweet with a drop.
              Check my Sig, 10th aniversary wheels I believe. Just painted satin black.

GOT F?

Comment

first put a nice rims ..... dude and welcome .....

Comment

Save up your cash and get a good suspension for it then pick up some rims. I think stock 4x4 with rims looks kinda strange. I also agree that some OEM 15's look nice with a good drop. Here's my car with CD5's and F2 Type 1's.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                    Sit down and think REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hard on what YOU want from the car... Looks, Handling, Performance, Panty dropper, Rally Car, Grandma Car, Paper weight... Whatever... What do YOU want?

Everybody will tell you something different, but its YOUR car... Figure out what you want, then the community can suggest parts and techniques from there...
                    ya ^^what he said^^

If I can do it all over again, ill start with suspension.

You'll always find something to do with your cb. Its what u want of course.

Check out the diy section. Start there, look @ some of the things u can do to a cb by doin it yourself. And come back and let us kno how u like that section
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      ya ^^what he said^^

If I can do it all over again, ill start with suspension.

You'll always find something to do with your cb. Its what u want of course.

Check out the diy section. Start there, look @ some of the things u can do to a cb by doin it yourself. And come back and let us kno how u like that section
                      X2 . I just gave you stuff that I would prefer, but honestly if I could start it all over again too, I'd start with suspension

H22a Sleeper:

Comment

cb7tuner.com decal! LOL

My Low Mileage CB7

Comment

I rekkon u get better pics

Originally posted by LITuner View Post
                          cb7tuner.com decal! LOL
                          I jus got mine yesterday

I gained about 3whpI lookin to get a total of 8whp with more decals
                          Last edited by F20A CB7; 02-16-2009, 09:28 AM.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

make it a sleeper and rebuild f22 or just go V-tec but it really depends on wat u like
                            Last edited by breathonda; 02-16-2009, 11:18 PM.
                            BREATHonda

Comment

instead of a body kit i would recomen to drop it and put a lip on it

Comment

Working...
                              X