No announcement yet.

turbo90accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long read but it was well worth it. Gives me a couple of ideas on what I want. Amazing job.
    10th Anniversary Accord.
    05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
      Long read but it was well worth it. Gives me a couple of ideas on what I want. Amazing job.
      Thanks Man! its good to know that my build can still inspire people to push their own projects.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

You running at Mayhem this weekend? I'd love to finally see this thing in person.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

no i wasnt planning on it. Car is in storage for another few weeks then its off to get a roll cage installed.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Since your alive. Can we get an update on this bad boy? Did you ever get the cage installed and you have me interested in that slip valve. Ive never heard of it. Glad to see your still around and the motor is running strong
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

bump because badass! and nice ruckus too.
              COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
              X