No announcement yet.

turbo90accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man im so excited to see how your build is gunna end up .. maybe you could give me some tips on what i should do to my cb to get around the same numbers as you or less , my goal is just to be faster then a b16 or h22 lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157630

Comment

Man LOVE that Carbon Fiber in the engine bay...looks BAD ASS

.................................................. .................................................. ...
      God First, Family Second, and CB's for fun Third...

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post

Why does it say 700hp+ on the vid, but only 475hp in your sig? Im confusticated! LOL

get this thing to the track man, lets see what she'll do on the fatties!
        '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
          Why does it say 700hp+ on the vid, but only 475hp in your sig? Im confusticated! LOL

get this thing to the track man, lets see what she'll do on the fatties!
          because the HP value in my sig is backed by dyno sheets. I claim 700+ because that is what it is built for, just hasnt seen any dyno time yet, hopefully it will in the next 2 weeks. i also still need to install my nitrous kit.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Ah I see, cubeans man!
            '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

wow, nasty. i think in one thread you said you were running at pinks all out in this car, did that ever happen or am i confusing you with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                wow, nasty. i think in one thread you said you were running at pinks all out in this car, did that ever happen or am i confusing you with someone else.
                tried my hardest to get an entry ticket but they sold out in less than 5 minutes. Sure woulda been a fun time though.

There's a big import vs. domestic race in September im gunning for.

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

some fresh pics-

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

wow.. looks reallt freakin good.. this gives me inspiration to get to work on mine some more.. hoping to have my mounts ordered friday.... then injectors and tuning software.. im pretty much down to the smll things on mine...
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

that engine bay is sexxxxyyyyy
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

where is the dyno graph? I want to see how much this is making
                        www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Originally posted by crx08 View Post
                          where is the dyno graph? I want to see how much this is making
                          coming in next few weeks

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

coming in next few weeks
                            ill keep my eye out man
                            www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

some fresh pics-

very nice!
                              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Man I just spent 3+ hours reading thru your MR and your DIY's I think close to 100 pages total. All I gotta say is WOW mad props. The work you do is clean and amazing you should be just as recognized as chasebay or rywire. You sir are a true pioneer and deserve as much or more respect than ANY tuner in this industry. That was the best 3 hours I've spent in years. Makes me wanna actually get off my ass and do something. THANK YOU.

Updates????????? Gotta ask!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X