No announcement yet.

H22 SWAP: The Complete Parts List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you have me do? Reiterate everything I just clearly typed up there?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

ok sorry i didnt mean to be an idiot and try and get a little extra clarification that sence mine is a ext coil obd1 only number i see on it is j-61u 2118 on p13 ecu and i dont have to worry about a crank sensor at all because its redundant at that part. thanks

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Question to bump an ancient thread.

I never noticed the rad and heater hoses being needed for this swap, but recently I noticed they didn't fit right.

I ordered the upper and lower from Honda, however the heater hose isn't available for the 4th Gen Prelude anymore from Honda.

Is there another one that will work? Or a specific brand that will work? I don't trust these part store brand hoses to fit like OEM.

Comment

The H22A heater hose is needed I'm sure, Radiator hoses fit fine though

Comment

Originally posted by Zombine View Post
            The H22A heater hose is needed I'm sure, Radiator hoses fit fine though
            Mine didn't. The heater hose actually fit okay, but it doesn't fit right. It didn't really even look like the right hose for the car.

Functionally it works, but it was throwing off the Feng Shui in that area of the engine bay so I wanted the "right" hose.

I'm just trying to find the most correctly fitting hose that Honda still sells, or that Gates properly replicates.

Comment

Working...
            X