No announcement yet.

Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking real good. I want defi gauges so bad but I currently have to use that kind of money for other things.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      Looking real good. I want defi gauges so bad but I currently have to use that kind of money for other things.
      Thanks man, I know what you mean these gauges set me back alot but its worth it.
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

so wiring deleting is what Ive been up too, So far ive deleted cruise control,PS and hvac.

Also does anyone know what this is to, its an extra plug that wasn't installed and taped to the loom

and clear bay, now to finish cleaning and install the motor
        NEW CB

new

Comment

Seeing all of these pictures of people doing nice wiring work makes me want to go back and redo mine. Looking good so far! And those Defi gauges are sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
            Seeing all of these pictures of people doing nice wiring work makes me want to go back and redo mine. Looking good so far! And those Defi gauges are sweet!
            Thanks man, thatstrhe same thing I said to myself as well, I will say its a pain in the a$$.but worth it

Also I'am now a fit owner, My elemnt completey lost compression in 2 cylinders. I also didnt have the time to put in it. So I bought a 6spd fit

I'd like to introduce Mini Maul

Had to change the halogen bulbs to hids.
            NEW CB

new

Comment

So a bit of an update, I took my dohc f22b head to the machine shop for a much needed refresher. I decided to go all out( resurface, super tech bronze valve guides,super tech valve seals, new valves plus hot tank).

So things should flow nicely, I am looking for DSM injectors to help with the air mixture since I'll be modding the h23 manifold
              NEW CB

new

Comment

Also a new rear setup the coupe. Yes I'm 5lug already, my current 5lug on my coupe will be up for sell. I do need on piece to complete this new setup

NEW CB

new

Comment

😍😍😍

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                    So things should flow nicely, I am looking for DSM injectors to help with the air mixture since I'll be modding the h23 manifold
                    I think deev has a set for sale and I can see if I can find mine. I am upgrading to ID1000s so I won't be needing my old blue tops if your interested
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

So I'm back with an slight update. This happened in under an hr.

Still need to do a few things. But my old motor is out, what's left is swap the head. Mod the I'm, get obd1 dsm inj, buy a milspec harness
                      NEW CB

new

Comment

Ahhh the darkcloud returns. Love the fit!! If it's your DD , don't mod it. Just leave it OEM. That car won't let you down either!!

Head looks good though. Mind mentioning how much it cost to have all that done?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                          Ahhh the darkcloud returns. Love the fit!! If it's your DD , don't mod it. Just leave it OEM. That car won't let you down either!!

Head looks good though. Mind mentioning how much it cost to have all that done?
                          Thanks raf, for the d's I do want wider wheels and lowered. That's all. Although spoon makes some things I want as far as brakes go.

For everything the shop did about 400. But total with parts 605
                          NEW CB

new

Comment

Sup peoples no pics yet still have to figure out a new picture hosting site. And upload pics somehow. But I will say I'm stepping out of the normal scene and going all out.

The Kraken will be gripping the streets soon
                            NEW CB

new

Comment

Hey man! I was thinking about you today and just wanted to say hope you're doing well!! You sold me a lot of Sally's parts in the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                              X