Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL Content Inside.

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/f..._tl/index.html

Read and discuss. I have my own opinion about this, just want to see what you guys have first.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Eric wasn't always a Honda enthusiast. In fact, he used to own a '65 Mustang and simply stumbled upon the driver's seat of an Acura Legend one day.
    nuff' said

Oh and a 2005 acura RL would have made alot more sense then a TL IMO

Comment

Bodykit is a tad over kill up front but I love the S?C and the custom exhaust with the custom rear splitter in the back.

I dig it.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Mmmm....V6.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i just looked at the pictures... that thing is bad ass...
          i'm just glad it's not another murdered out slammed low offset vip cruiser...

Comment

Sweet roll cage...I bet that car never sees a track.
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Knowing your craft goes a long way... He, just like us, uses parts from other cars to make his car the way he wants it.

S2000 Rear Diffuser, Spoon Canards, RSX Greddy Intercooler, and an Evo Roll Cage. Sick car!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

All I can say is awesome. Tastefully and creatively put together.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                  Sweet roll cage...I bet that car never sees a track.
                  especially since he just made that car more dangerous to drive with that thing. he can bash his head against it in a crash and it would just poke through the floor in a rollover trapping him against the floor of the car.

this car looks like the guy wanted a fast, nice civic, but already had a TL and just said "fuck it, i'll do everything i would have done to a civic." i love TL's, but im not a fan of this one.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Gary, when you coming back to the West?
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Someone fill me in... I read half the article and still found myself thinking, Oh look, another modified honda/ac.

What's different about this particular Acura? (Not being a dumbass, I'm really tired and I REALLY don't get it...)

I think it's a good looking ride.
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                        Someone fill me in... I read half the article and still found myself thinking, Oh look, another modified honda/ac.

What's different about this particular Acura? (Not being a dumbass, I'm really tired and I REALLY don't get it...)

I think it's a good looking ride.
                        pretty much just the fact that he did it to a TL, which are rarely modified, and even more rarely modified in a race-inspired way. they are typically either "stanced" or just kept as a luxury vehicle with a nice stereo, shiny wheels, etc.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                          pretty much just the fact that he did it to a TL, which are rarely modified, and even more rarely modified in a race-inspired way. they are typically either "stanced" or just kept as a luxury vehicle with a nice stereo, shiny wheels, etc.
                          And this is why it's cool, because it's something that is actually original for once.

Comment

Thanks! I was like..."Um, I just see another modified Acura..."

I've been into muscle cars and 4x4s too long... Some one give me a big shot of Honda, STAT!
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

That's a lot of miles for a S/C without a rebuild lol. Minus the diffuser, it's a really nice car.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X