Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My mommy mobile wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mommy mobile wagon

Well here she is

This is when I first got ... Stock height

A couple months later ...

And this is how it looks now

The 2nd set of wheels you had were dope. But over all

Comment

Looks good nice work!
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I dig the front end you have.

The Second set of Rims+Polish=SEX!!!
        MY MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Thanks..now I am trying to get the car ready for a new paint job..not yet decided on color but it is all coming together the way I want!!

Comment

yeah them second wheels are sweet , they look kinda like stock old school lexis, but keep with it ,that hood willl look so good re cleared... my car took 4 years to build and we been threw alot..
            Last edited by illwitit247; 01-05-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

.. o n keep it the stock color.. it,d look good plus ya wouldn't need to do door jams

Comment

well...just FYI the wheels in the second pic are JDM Enkei Sporsh wheels. Only set here in the USA.

Comment

Nice .. Welp ya need to put them back on then n ditch the black pep-boy Specials..

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMomma6 View Post
                    well...just FYI the wheels in the second pic are JDM Enkei Sporsh wheels. Only set here in the USA.
                    howd you get them? they look like old mercedes wheels.

Comment

Put the Enkei's on!! Lol stock height?? Shit looks lowered to me xD
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

2nd set of wheels and front "JDM" plate have tn_accords written all over this wagon...

1st set I believe were an old members' (abdielitopr) which is PRCB7's ride now.

I think I know who this might be....
                        Last edited by cb7pr; 01-05-2012, 04:05 AM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

that car seems familiar. i recognize those wheels for sure though. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Repaint factory color and when cleared add a lot of metal flake in the clear. Will really sparkle in the sun. Love the front now and the jdm wheels.
                            Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                              that car seems familiar. i recognize those wheels for sure though. later.

Aren't those the wheels that were on Jacobs car?! Wait...... weren't you with jacob at AFM?! I really your wagon. Can't wait for the paint job!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X