Dong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dong

So I am 18, My friend hooked me up with this hoe that said she was 19. I pulled into a dark parking lot so we could fuck and we where talking and where going to start fooling around, I was in the drivers seat and she was in the back. I had my shoes off and my hoodie was in the back.
    As we where sitting there a cop pulls around the building we where parked beside of... Shines his spotlight at my car but I doubt he could see threw my tint. He walks around to my window so I put it down and he asked how old i was and I told him and when he asked her she said she was 17. He asked to see my id. ( Can he do that and could he have done anything to avoid talking to him)He asked me to step out of my car so do so and put my shoes on, he tells me how it looks " like we where about to fuck"and says we where taking our clothing off. ( is he allowed to do so and what could he have done if I said no and I wanted to leave) then after talking to me he talks to her for when seems like for ever. He puts her in his car and comes back to me and told me to leave and I was very close to going to jail and to go home.

I called the girl and she said she got a curfew ticket "but I am over 18"
    Last edited by thepowderblue; 01-20-2012, 03:42 AM.
    Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
    93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

He can do everything done since you were on someone else's property.
    It sucks :/

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Yeah... don't trust random "hoes"... Getting your dick wet isn't worth going to jail. If you don't know them, ask for ID.

Comment

Ha ha ha funny story. At least he did not catch you with your penus in her. You just got a bad case of blue balls now.
        Sold to:
        GunRunner,mtnickel,SanJoCaF22DrAcc,sikz6,daovangph otos,megarock15,
        Purchased From :cb95spd,"sleepin"

Comment

@ "penus"

Comment

Yeah he could do everything he did your lucky he didn't take your ass to jail...

If she was 18 and you where parked on the street instead of a parking lot and had tint so no one can see you, you can get your dick wet all day long without getting in trouble with the police
            Last edited by remix405; 01-20-2012, 05:57 AM.
            MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

how awkward would it be to ask for id before sex?? haha

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                I've done it before......

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
                  If she was 18 and you where parked on the street instead of a parking lot and had tint so no one can see you, you can get your dick wet all day long without getting in trouble with the police
                  Indecent exposure. Public indecency, sex in public, end up on the sex offender list. I'm sure there's more.
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                    Indecent exposure. Public indecency, sex in public, end up on the sex offender list. I'm sure there's more.
                    Probably disorderly conduct, or even impound the car if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                      Awkward, sure... but it's more awkward having to go door to door explaining to your new neighbors that you're a sex offender every time you move into a new place.

A friend of mine, rather an ex-friend, is a sex offender. He apparently did something with a girl under the age of 16 when he was 20. He lied to all his friends, even so far as to use a fake last name. He was the guitarist of my friends' band. We discovered he was a sex offender when he moved in with the bassist, and ended up getting arrested because he lived too close to a school.

So yeah... asking for ID is sure going to be awkward, but being labeled a sex offender for the rest of your life is much more so!

Comment

First thing that came to my mind was this song.

Comment

I never heard that before. That's hilarious! Best parody I've heard in a long time.

Comment

actually banging in a car is illegal.

Comment

That's why I said tinted Windows so they cant see you, I'm actually in the sheriffs academy and went over this learning domain during last week and this question was brought up what you do in the back seat is in the privacy of your car so as long no one can see you thru the Windows, notice it says sex in public, public indecency, disorderly conduct never happen in the public happen in the back of his car wich is a private place as long as no one can see in there

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                              Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                              Probably disorderly conduct, or even impound the car if they wanted to.
                              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Working...
                              X