Can you guys help me identify a spring and a wire connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you guys help me identify a spring and a wire connector

I removed the center console and did alot of cleaning of the interior of my cb. When i was putting everything back together(just the center console) this spring was laying on the drivers side floor. I didnt notice it till i was almost done. Thanks

I also need to knoiw what this is for. Its under the drivers seat. My seats are not automatic. I have to move them manual back and forth. Thanks
    Last edited by zacatecas; 02-13-2012, 08:13 PM.

Originally posted by zacatecas View Post
    that picture is the "chirp" when the keys are left in the ignition i believe. And it plugs into the drive seat?

Comment

The second pic is the seat belt warning. Have no idea about the spring...... Might be for the seat belt buckle.

Comment

Looks like the spring in the auto shifter, behind the button? Assuming your car is auto??

Comment

spring is from the auto shifter =P
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Thanks guys ill check that out tomorrow.

Comment

How are y'all sure that's not the e-brake spring?
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

i have not checked it out yet but where exactly would it go if it did go on the the e-brake. i did a bit of searching in the net and it does look like it gots in the shift handle. Thanks guys.

Comment

It looks like the spring that the chrome e-brake button depresses.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                    It looks like the spring that the chrome e-brake button depresses.
                    How are we sure? because those things are a pain in the dick to remove

I'm 100% sure thats from the stock auto shifter.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                      Looks like the spring in the auto shifter, behind the button? Assuming your car is auto??
                      Yup. Your Right. Thanks guys for the replies.

Comment

Working...
                      X