Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

h23a pump gas dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23a pump gas dyno

not sure if admins need to move this.

H23a blue top bottom end (stock)
    KStuned balance shaft delete kit
    H22A RLZ outlaw head
    K2H adapter
    RBC intake manifold unported
    70mm tb
    PLM RMF REP
    3" exhaust
    93 Octane Pump Gas
    Tuned by Me
    Gsr Transmission (h2b)

250whp/180wtq

dunno if this needs to be moved since it isnt a CB7, just figured the horsepower figures would be interesting for you guys to see.
    Last edited by Joey GT-R; 01-06-2016, 05:21 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

So I can swap an f22 crank and rods into an h22a and make 250 ish whp? Hmmmmm.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

You sir did not read correctly.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
        You sir did not read correctly.
        x2.

those are badass numbers! i bet that thing hauls ass.
        COUPE K24

Comment

What am I missing? The only custom things I see are the headwork and tuning. Everything else can be purchased directly.

H22a + 95 mm crank + f22a rods + type-s pistons = ~12.1:1 compression H23 block? or is that way off...I've never built an engine before, but I'm going to redo the math on this. I would like to get similar numbers to this engine. (Beautiful curve btw WiKKeDV16)

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

The engine is a h23a its a factory dohc vtec engine. Im waiting to swap one in as we speak. The car is also h2b (h series engine b series transmission). Typically more power is put down with h2b setups as opposed to a h series transmission set up. Im impressed by the numbers on pumpgas as well though that ported head must be a work of art.
            Last edited by rubycoupe; 01-05-2016, 11:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to add

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
              not sure if admins need to move this.

dunno if this needs to be moved since it isnt a CB7, just figured the horsepower figures would be interesting for you guys to see.

My POS Laptop almost made me kick you in the nuts, I'll figure it out but good job.
              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by rubycoupe View Post
                The engine is a h23a its a factory dohc vtec engine. Im waiting to swap one in as we speak. The car is also h2b (h series engine b series transmission). Typically more power is put down with h2b setups as opposed to a h series transmission set up. Im impressed by the numbers on pumpgas as well though that ported head must be a work of art.
                I'm thinking there is black magic in the head. I've always liked the H23a. I also recently learned that Rosko Racing makes a prelude h2b kit. Pretty cool.
                Last edited by sonikaccord; 01-06-2016, 08:26 AM. Reason: added stuff

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yeah, if that's a stock cam'd H23A, that head is black magic.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

My apologies guys..!!! Totally didn't see that I did not put the cams! Lmao

Pro2s skunks

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                    X