Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cruise conrtol not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise conrtol not working

Hi, ive been doing my research and a fair amount of google-ing and i still cant come to a conclusion as to why my cruise control wont work. As a few post have mentioned, the green light on the button should illuminate green, so far it does, but when i press on the "set" button on the steering wheel and lift my foot off the gas pedal, the car does not maintain speed (above 30 mph). ive checked my pedals and no sensors seem to be working abnormal. Just for the record i do understand the bassics of cruise control, and i understand that when activating cruise control, the pressing of the clutch or brake can deactivate cruise control.

Here are my specs:
    1992 honda accord LX
    5 speed manual
    F22a stock motor
    210,056 miles

Thank you in advance and i appologize if this thread is a repetition of a previous thread i might have missed.

Check your vacuum connections on the diaphragm. The little cylindrical looking thing with the long tail leading to the firewall on the driver's side of the engine bay.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

If you lift your foot immediately upon pressing the button, that might be an issue. Try hitting the "set" button and holding your foot steady on the pedal for a two seconds.

Could be a bad switch, bad control unit, problem with wiring. Do you have a wiring diagram for the circuit?
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
      X