Originally posted by happygilmore View Post
    this Is Why I Had Mine Graffitied!!!!! Love Itttttttt
    Thanks A Ton, Guys
    SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

thats a lot of drawing

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

That looks great and inspiring.I see something along these lines as a great solution for ohio rust. I could just bondo then sharpie every 2-3 years. I like it.
        ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Love the color add, just not liking the blues and pinks. Too much and it will look like a hippie mobile. But just my opinion, your car is amazing and I can't help but think you sleep beside it, wake up, roll over and start drawing every morning

It would be cool if you continued the sharpie to the inside of the trunk, hook, inside engine bay/fenders, inside door sills, etc (keep interior of course).

Comment

i thought that was a wrap. looks good though.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'd be interested to see someone do this on a Plastidipped car. Screw it up, peel it off, do it again!

Comment

i like the color being accented here and there. i think the black and white alone looked to much unfinished. but im glad youre not going to color it in anymore. i think it balances well the way it is. anymore would be overkill.

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorlx View Post
                  i Like The Color Being Accented Here And There. I Think The Black And White Alone Looked To Much Unfinished. But Im Glad Youre Not Going To Color It In Anymore. I Think It Balances Well The Way It Is. Anymore Would Be Overkill.

-sean
                  Thank You, Kind Sir
                  SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

You know Rich, if you drop a few more pictures and show more of this piece of art,
                    I really don't think that anyone would complain ..
                    All I know is, I for one can't ever get enough of this beauty!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                      You know Rich, if you drop a few more pictures and show more of this piece of art,
                      I really don't think that anyone would complain ..
                      All I know is, I for one can't ever get enough of this beauty!
                      ^^ I agree. I like the little touch of color, beautiful work. Every time I see this car, I am amazed by it.
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

It's Frigging awesome with color.
                        MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                        1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

thanks....I will get some more up soon
                          SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

I look forward to the pics I am thinking about a little sharpie art on my car (no where nearly like yours) but to see what I might end up doing with it when I can get a pain job (or paint it myself) I was thinking more a psychedelic paint job like Janis Joplin did on her Porsche (I don't care if anyone likes it, it will be my personal expression of myself, just like Rich's sharpie art)

Comment

I love it.

just saying, you didn't think of adding different designs as time goes on, or have you been doing it slowly. :P

Comment

BigRich, have you ever had a problem with rain making it run? or does it affect it?

Comment

Working...
                                X