No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit tell me about it hahah They're almost to mint tho i'm not sure i wanna put them on and daily

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Would defeat the purpose tho.

I remember feeling the same way with Phoenix. And we all know the story with her...

And I didn't really get into finishing her...

Put them on!!!!
      RETIRED...

Comment

Those look clean! Just get some headlight covers so they don't get all dinged up.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Definatly putting 3M clear shield on them.. didnt think about the covers tho thats a good idea too

8 Accords so far:

Comment

So what's next? Black housed and projector beam retrofitted JDM one pieces? Those fogs are sweet too, I like the curved face over the flat faced ones from our market.

Comment

Yea i have JDM fogs on my coupe too! I think they look much better with the curve of the bumper. And im not hacking up these 1pcrs theyre wayy to clean for that haha I may pick up another set eventually and do that to them, or just retro in my stock housings.

Heres a couple picks after a wash today

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Looks great as always. I see you painted the mirror. Is that a 3rd gen Accord next to the CB9?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thx man, yea i painted it then the damn paint flaked a bit after pressure washing, so ill be taking them both off and re-painting soon.

Also planning on painting the front bumper to accomidate those new fogs Maybe even the hood if i feel so inclined

Thx Eli, Im pretty stoked on them

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Sounds good. Any updates on the coupe?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I agree those will be sex if you don't mess with them and rock them the way they are they will really compliment the white wag....
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Sounds good. Any updates on the coupe?
                        nope no progress made on the coupe.. just haven't had any spare time to start on the body work yet. And yes the ca5 3rd gen next to the wagon is my other car lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Bad news...

Had to bring in the back-up til the wags fixed :\
                          Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 08-02-2013, 12:33 PM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Damn Joey, seems like you cant catch a break. Everyone involved is okay right?

Comment

Tell me about it lol. Yea the shopping cart is alright but my wagon isnt

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                              X