X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah thx Mikey!

And WTF Alex! Lol thx i guess

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Liking the wagon alot.i want a wagon now

Comment

Yea i was kinda iffy at first but after talking the guy down so low and really thinking about what i had just got..92,5spd,rack,rear disc,abs,new head, aem intake.. need i say more. Im stoked! And my kids love it lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Damn what a steal.put your suspension in and you will be set.and for the kids it has much needed play room lol

Comment

Heh thx man yea it needs to be lowered but i dont wannt dump it and blow out the comfy oem shocks lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
              Its like you coupe and your wagon had sex and the baby came out white.
              Almost....

Comment

Few shots from a little trip to Ft. Worden, Pt. Townsend WA. Today. Love that place!

Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 09-03-2012, 01:31 AM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

The wheels and tint totally make this car.

Comment

Thx buddy, Yea the tint was already on the list looong b4 i picked up the car.
                    The 5lug was just kinda a circumstancial mod because of all the worn out front susp components

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Looking good any plans as far as powertrain and suspension go?

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I really wanna bag it.. Im gonna piece together something nice and comfy for a daily what can lay frame when i want it to

On a decent set of OEM wheels. Dunno which ones yet..

As for the motor im really leaning towards an h23 blue top

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Good deal you don't see to many bagged hondas i'm sure you'll make some awsome changes through out the car.

Nice wagon by the way!

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Did a little work to the front of the wagon today

Thats all for now. Probably the only other thing ill do to the front now is HIDs eyelids and paint the bumper. More pressing matter to deal with on the coupe

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Nice! I like those blue high-beams. I hope there's more blue in store for this wagon...

ps. damn that's a sweet strut bar...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Wag is lookin good man!

I saw on facebook you color matched your taillight trim/white. Was it myself that influenced that? Or have other members done that as well?

I'm just curious if I am the first or not

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                                BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                                Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                                CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X