You should get one of these 2 plates

They cracked me up

Comment

ill get the no power johnny, you get the other one! haha
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Picked up my OEM lip today.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Nice purchase! Those accessory AP2 lips are pretty damn nice! loved the look...

Didnt want to snag a CR lip?? i coulda got you one @ wholesale.... haha

...this pic sold it for me.

BUT, im sure you will be just as happy with what you have!
            Last edited by SMseagren83; 06-06-2009, 08:40 PM.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              Nice purchase! Those accessory AP2 lips are pretty damn nice! loved the look...

Didnt want to snag a CR lip?? i coulda got you one @ wholesale.... haha

...this pic sold it for me.

BUT, im sure you will be just as happy with what you have!
              I thought about getting the CR lip too but felt like the wedge shapes of the sides didn't flow as well as the normal AP2 lip. I really wanted the Mugen splitter but it would've just cracked on my driveway.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

The new lip is on.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 06-16-2009, 04:26 AM.

Comment

normal ap2 lip > CR lip

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    normal ap2 lip > CR lip
                    Agreed.

Comment

its all really personal preference and what sort of look you want. BOTH lips are sexy, and the CR lip looks waay better in person and with a lowered S.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lookin good

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Your car is looking good Johnny. Now get an exhaust!

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                            Your car is looking good Johnny. Now get an exhaust!
                            Hopefully this weekend if there's time.

Comment

ballin again!

Comment

Damn, so many S2Ks in the 'Other Automotive' section!! Haha car's looking really good man..I'm usually not a fan of white on white, but it seems to work really well on your car!! Can't wait to see what's next for her

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X