FU Photobucket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see your pictures.

PB's pricing structure is odd. $400 a year is like the upper limit (their Plus 500).

10GB (2 + 8GB for downloading the app) - Free
    20GB - $2.99 / Month, $29.99 / Year
    50GB - $4.99 / Month, $49.99 / Year
    100GB - $8.99 / Month, $89.99 / Year
    200GB - $16.99 / Month, $169.99 / Year
    500GB - $39.99 / Month, $399.99 / Year

I have their $30 a year plan (Plus 20). Not 100% happy with it, but it's cheap and works with ebay... most of the time.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Sounds like some form of extortion against those with large amounts of pictures on their site, I know guys like me with less than 50 pictures would just shrug it off and keep trucking specially since nothing I have in there is of any importance. I know I stopped using a bank because of the charges they were trying to impose on me for not having direct deposit with them and not meeting their minimum account amount, what a good way to run off people.
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

It must be a certain amount of pictures because I had to log in to get my pictures to show again and I did not have to pay. I am assuming there is a threshold or amount of space they are still allowing people to host for free.

At least now I know I must watch what I post on there or begin to move to a new hosting site. Talk about a kick in the teeth.

Comment

If I were to pay to use their site, I better see no ads. Like I mean zero! Not on the page, not on any page, not in a poup, no-where!!!!

Jon, do you have ads anywhere with a paid subscription?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            Jon, do you have ads anywhere with a paid subscription?
            I shut of my ad blocker too to make sure, and nope, no ads anywhere other than the normal sh*t that PB pushes (print services).

But again, this is for right now. I will need to change because of their new services agreement (which is what all this FU PB thread is about).

If you were a Plus Account subscriber in good standing as of June 1, 2017, you will continue to have all the privileges you have enjoyed including 3rd Party Hosting until December 31, 2018 as long as you maintain your subscription.
            So come Jan 1, 2019 I either need to shell out $400 a year or find another service.

Comment

We should all just chip in for a communal 500gb account.

If this BS didn't do so much annoying damage to this, and practically every other forum, I could actually be serious about that. Alas, I have absolutely NO desire to give them any money after this nonsense.

Comment

so many for sale topics now to update lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I'm in for what I'm currently paying ($30)

Comment

shutterfly

I have been using shutterfly since i joined this forum to host my pics.
                    I'm not sure about their popups, i run adblockerplus.
                    I figured i should share this other hosting site.
                    https://www.shutterfly.com/

probably bite me in the ass, when they get swamped and start charging.
                    CB7TUNER.com
                    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I would be up for that. I wish there was a way to keep everyone's photos. Like for the whole entire CB website. Can't we put a little link on the front page that
                      shows we use Photobucket & save all the members pics even from previous years. I can wish I guess haha.
                      Keep Pushing..

Comment

This shit just broke the car enthusiast part of the internet..

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
                          I would be up for that. I wish there was a way to keep everyone's photos. Like for the whole entire CB website. Can't we put a little link on the front page that
                          shows we use Photobucket & save all the members pics even from previous years. I can wish I guess haha.
                          im trying to do this via computer program, at least. Proof of concept seems to be working for the most part.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                            This shit just broke the car enthusiast part of the internet..
                            and it's not like I'm making any money from posting my images on these forums. F#@k'em
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                              im trying to do this via computer program, at least. Proof of concept seems to be working for the most part.
                              Have you looked into the various Google Chrome extensions that do at least part of this process?
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                                and it's not like I'm making any money from posting my images on these forums. F#@k'em
                                Don't Lie you are embezzling the cash with Deev.

Is there a way through photo bucket to see what photos are currently hosted on here? Or will I have to go through every post (all 670 something) to see what photos are hosted on here?

If there isn't I may have to use another hosting platform. Well I guess by next year i may have to anyway if they won't allow any amount of free hosting.

Comment

Working...
                                X