No announcement yet.

Ct Cb7 Meet Pictures 4/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's start then I'm ready let's get a date ready and well poll on the parks.

Let's get this started early so we get more people may 29th or 22nd would be good days.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

damn i wish i could of made this meet but if my car is up and running good enough ill be at the next meet i just need to know a date. and ill let another member know of the meet as well although he well most likely say no caue he thinks his car looks like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
        Lol yea we had fun it got a little wild in the highway but everyone got home safe I think lol, we need another meet this was just a warm up lecco didn't have his car done so hopefully he should by our next meet in May let's get this one planned already any suggestions as a place? I say hubbard park meriden, ct and we can go to the castle take pictures up there.
        Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
        damn i wish i could of made this meet but if my car is up and running good enough ill be at the next meet i just need to know a date. and ill let another member know of the meet as well although he well most likely say no caue he thinks his car looks like shit.
        You know I was wondering where were you at? This week I should be about finish with my car and if i get a job by next week I should be able to take the bitch out to the next meet Wish me luck. Either way you'll see me roll in a accord for the meet, keeping it real .

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
          You know I was wondering where were you at? This week I should be about finish with my car and if i get a job by next week I should be able to take the bitch out to the next meet Wish me luck. Either way you'll see me roll in a accord for the meet, keeping it real .
          here's some luck hope to bring my accord out as well i think i could use some luck as well lmao. i am going to make the next meet either way but i damn sure hope that its me rolling in my accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
            Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
            here's some luck hope to bring my accord out as well i think i could use some luck as well lmao. i am going to make the next meet either way but i damn sure hope that its me rolling in my accord.
            good luck!! and me 3!! lmao i took the FORD EXPLORER to the ACCORD meet im def bringing my car to the next one... just gotta get some kinks worked out and it registered!! i dont care how my body looks right now... its cleaner than the couple of CB's i seen around here... wish me luck 2!!
            Originally posted by deevergote
            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

My car is gonna look like a whole different animal in the next meet rims goin on, roof rack, tints, hood bra, and main thing SLAMMED on 18'z now wish me luck on the rolling fenders job lol.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

awsome meet.

btw you can change the settings on photobucket so it shows bigger pics

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                  awsome meet.

btw you can change the settings on photobucket so it shows bigger pics
                  yea i just found them, was gonna reupload them but then ill have to go back to all my pics and repost ....not fun

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                  When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

woooohoooo!! cars finally legal!! and yo, AcCoRd91cBsEveN what happen to ya'll that night at crown chicken? i went to go pick up some smoke and came back everyone was gone in like 15 mins... que paso??
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

I love it. As soon as the weather get nice out everyone is out with their accords for meet.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

why dont we just save up cash and go to the NY MEGA MEET together? if your car is not done call the nearest member and have him help you out...labor should be free unless you got a ton of shit to do and you dont wanna do it.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                          why dont we just save up cash and go to the NY MEGA MEET together? if your car is not done call the nearest member and have him help you out...labor should be free unless you got a ton of shit to do and you dont wanna do it.
                          ill be goin to this no matter what im taking my vacation for this meet.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                            ill be goin to this no matter what im taking my vacation for this meet.
                            yo someone send me the thread for the new cb7 meet in ct

Comment

Originally posted by jabercb7 View Post
                              yo Someone Send Me The Thread For The New Cb7 Meet In Ct
                              X2

Comment

hold on we having a meet in ct and no one told me??????

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X