Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner on Instagram

Hi all,
    With the authorization of Deeve, I have created the cb7tuner instagram page. Username: cb7tuner.official

https://www.instagram.com/cb7tuner.official/

Planning to do a few raffles, and giveaways at 500 followers. Please add us!

-:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

You kids and your internet cafes.

Comment

Wow I kept seeing this popup on Instagram but I was not sure if this was the real site or not. Good job!
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

Instagram visit followed by email bomb

Hey everyone a while since I posted here, I wanted to warn you of a scam spamming technique I discovered an hour ago when trying to hit up the instagram page “official cb7 tuner...” as soon as I clicked follow...
          I started to recieve dozens of spam emails, that dozen has turned into hundreds and are out of control.
          It all started while on fb, cb7tuner then seen the instagram page, I thought I like cb7tuner why not...follow the instagram page...
          Now I have the pleasure of hundreds of emails flooding my inbox...
          It happened to me and I want everyone to use caution as it was the instagram follow that apparently triggered this horeshit
          Last edited by westsideaccord; 06-16-2018, 07:48 AM. Reason: Spelling error.

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by westsideaccord View Post
            Hey everyone a while since I posted here, I wanted to warn you of a scam spamming technique I discovered an hour ago when trying to hit up the instagram page “official cb7 tuner...” as soon as I clicked follow...
            I started to recieve dozens of spam emails, that dozen has turned into hundreds and are out of control.
            It all started while on fb, cb7tuner then seen the instagram page, I thought I like cb7tuner why not...follow the instagram page...
            It happened to me and I want everyone to use caution as it was the instagram follow that apparently triggered this horeshit
            whoa that's insane. I did run a ad on facebook to bring attention to the instagram page. Not sure why Facebook decided to spam you since I don't have access to emails/contact info of followers.

Comment

Originally posted by westsideaccord View Post
              This is one of the many reasons I don’t do social media.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Hey! I seen the account and followed it from my own personal account but recently I decided to stay off social media for a while so I deactivated it.

But I am the owner of a DSM/Mitsubishi account that I started from scratch and without help or shoutouts! I'll give you a few tags to bump your followers.

Originally posted by deevergote
                .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Working...
                X