X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined almost two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
      only diffference in the lines is when you have abs cause you have two extra ones.

Thank you much

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Wasn't aware you could use rear drum lines on rear disks...I had to have rear disk lines for my swap....aren't the lengths different
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          Wasn't aware you could use rear drum lines on rear disks...I had to have rear disk lines for my swap....aren't the lengths different
          well if hes using ss lines then they are ment for discs cause i have only seen two types ones for abs and ones without.
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Anyone here have a Verizon phone they'd be willing to give me for free? Or SUPER cheap. I need one that works well asap.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

My 2 years is up next month. Which means new phones. Which means yeah... in a few weeks.

Comment

hmm..not soon enough. But if I can't get a new phone by then, I'll hit you up about it.

I need one for the ex...hers doesn't hold a charge anymore and its not the battery cus she already replaced that.

thanks tho.

You get a chance to ship them stickers out? I'm excited.

Comment

Dude I'm lazier than a mexican. Specialy these days. I'll get right on it though

Comment

Oh and they'd probly look better all one color. The black doesn't exactly show up well on a window.

Comment

This thread needs more cowbell.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                        I'm your huckleberry

Good movie. Just bought it a couple months ago

Comment

anyone here got thier windows tinted? like to an illegal extent?

so me and my buddy are parked outside his bank yesterday just talkin and shit tring to figure out what were gonna do and this damn Sequim PD rolls by or course muggin.. sllllloooowly turns threw the safeway parking lot back towards us and parks like all cockeyed 2 spots down.. walks up to my car and says hey do u kno theres a tint law.. im not gonna give u a ticket or anything but i just wanna show u something.. pulls out some little box thing and slides it on my window.. tint shows up at 12% which is wayy illegal.. he told me that thier gonna start crackin down on this in the next few weeks.. greeeet i cant fucking wait to start being hasseled about this stupid shit.. dont they got better shit to do.. like mayb bust one of the dozen meth labs around here

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                            anyone here got thier windows tinted? like to an illegal extent?

so me and my buddy are parked outside his bank yesterday just talkin and shit tring to figure out what were gonna do and this damn Sequim PD rolls by or course muggin.. sllllloooowly turns threw the safeway parking lot back towards us and parks like all cockeyed 2 spots down.. walks up to my car and says hey do u kno theres a tint law.. im not gonna give u a ticket or anything but i just wanna show u something.. pulls out some little box thing and slides it on my window.. tint shows up at 12% which is wayy illegal.. he told me that thier gonna start crackin down on this in the next few weeks.. greeeet i cant fucking wait to start being hasseled about this stupid shit.. dont they got better shit to do.. like mayb bust one of the dozen meth labs around here

Its all about safety. What if one of those meth labs went mobile and had illigal tint on it. Cop wouldn't be able to see. + say your a cop and you pulled someone over. You cant see if the person you pulled over reached down to pull a gun on you and is waiting for you to come up to the window. Part of the reason why cop hit your rear view mirrors with their spot light, its so you cant see when their coming or what window their coming from. Its all about safety for them. + don't hide yourself, let people know who's rolling the ride

Comment

I have my window at 25% all around and I haven't been bothered by any police yet. It's up to the individual officer I guess.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X