indiglo gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indiglo gauges

i found these indiglo gauges online...........thinking about buying them.........anyone know if this is a legit company and how these gauges are? any other websites you know to buy these? thanks

http://www.matrixracing.com/Browse_i...artment_ID=188

if someone has an extra (broken?) gague cluster fgor their CB lying around, i urge you to send it to speedhut ( www.speedhut.com ) because they do custom gagues (custom designs/options/colors) but unfortunately they dont have a template or enough interest to do a Cb7 gague cluster.

if we get them a cluster and enough interest to start production, you can make any gague you want! ive already got mine picked out (you can even send them a design of your own i htink and get them to put it on, and/or have it glow)

check out the link, its pretty sweet
    MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
    i pulled over and looked under the hood.
    the engine was still there...
    ...silly light!

Comment

You've never heard of matrix racing ?? Hmmm, well yeah they are a legit company. I bought some corner lights from there. They shipped their stuff quickly and were very friendly.

Comment

My buddy bought his hood and fog lights from them. He said everything came perfect and was exactly what he ordered. Seems ok to me.
        "Now why you got's to go and take me back to where i came from? I'ma MAKE YOU REMEMBER where you know my name from!"

Comment

thanks for the replies....guess ill be buyin those

Comment

thanks for the replies....guess ill be buyin those

Comment

Well reply back and let us know how they are when you get them and install them. I'm interested in getting them too. I would like to hear how they turn out.

Comment

man that sucks that speedhut place dont make any gauges for a 4th gen accord damnit and i made some really freakin pimped out gauges.....aggghhhhhhhhhh
                isnt it funny when fat people fall..i sure think it is

Comment

Working...
                X