Shifter Knob & Handbrake!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shifter Knob & Handbrake!!!!

I have a 93' lx CB7 auto. I'm looking to get rid of the massive stock auto shifter. Where can i find an aftermarket shifter knob for and auto tranny?
    "Now why you got's to go and take me back to where i came from? I'ma MAKE YOU REMEMBER where you know my name from!"

Oh sorry, and can i still buy aftermarket handbrake products even though its and auto handbrake?
    "Now why you got's to go and take me back to where i came from? I'ma MAKE YOU REMEMBER where you know my name from!"

Comment

yes u can buy after market stuff for ur auto shifter and ebrake. u can look on ebay or u can go 2 any kind of mom n pops shop like car trends in ur area. even circuit city has these things n stock so u can check there also. welcome 2 the board u should look here http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=1886 since u in da area we goin 2 have a meet next month.

Comment

i got one of those auto shift knobs they suck they get stuck unless u really screw em in tightly then they give u no problem check it out in my members page....

Comment

alot of the aftermarket shift knobs that i have encountered are not good at all, i personally keep stock because i dont like the goofy look of alot of those cheap knobs.. people i know who had them got rid of them because they either chipped because they were fucking cheap painted or they broke off while shifting which is hilarious because thats not normal at all.. if you must change get somthing like momo which makes good quality not ebay crap

Comment

thats what i have, a momo shift knob and e-brake handle with the boot. havent had any problems with it and i think it looks way better than any other stuff ive seen out there. theyre pricier than the generic stuff out there, but you get what you pay for and with momo your buying quality...im sounding like a momo vendor huh anyway, i like momo thats why im making my interior all momo

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

well. momo is not that amazing.. theyre good and a lil over priced at that but i know its a quality item.

Comment

i've always heard good things about momo's parts, anyway does momo even make AT shift knobs?

Comment

yes, momo does make an AT shift knob. one comes wrapped in black leather, and i believe the other is chrome.

click here

my non momo (ichibahn) AT shift knob:

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

here are the shift knob and e-brake i have from momo...the cars a lil dirty but thats the aluminum shift knob and they also make a black leather one...same design as this one except instead of aluminum its leather. the e-brake are all the same for momo except the design of the aluminum placard is different.
                    Attached Files

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                    X