TFT: The Filipino Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO "sa amin brownies".

Mayroon akong isang tanong tungkol sa hapunan kapag ang isang tao ay magiging nice sapat na upang makatulong. Ako nagluluto ng manok n***ong gabi at ako ay naghahanap para sa isang bagong recipe sa lutuin. Kaya ako nagtataka kung ang isang tao ay may isang Filipino recipe kaya kong gamitin. Salamat maagang ng panahon.

That's all from google so if I just said you had a tiny penis or that I slept with your sister or something please don't blame me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
      LMFAO "sa amin brownies".

Mayroon akong isang tanong tungkol sa hapunan kapag ang isang tao ay magiging nice sapat na upang makatulong. Ako nagluluto ng manok n***ong gabi at ako ay naghahanap para sa isang bagong recipe sa lutuin. Kaya ako nagtataka kung ang isang tao ay may isang Filipino recipe kaya kong gamitin. Salamat maagang ng panahon.

That's all from google so if I just said you had a tiny penis or that I slept with your sister or something please don't blame me lol.
      u talked about some cooking chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
        u talked about some cooking chicken.
        LOL. Yeah I was looking for a recipe for chicken. I've cooked it just about every way I know how and was looking for something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
          LOL. Yeah I was looking for a recipe for chicken. I've cooked it just about every way I know how and was looking for something new.
          i got recipe for you. flipstyle homes.

Comment

Originally posted by LITuner View Post
            OMG! about damn time there was a thread for us brownies
            wats new with you man!!! sup titoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
              Buguk.
              turak

Comment

i got recipe for you. flipstyle homes.
                Do tell......

Comment

wats new with you man!!! sup titoooo
                  NM man.....work like you wouldnt believe. I just got back from a 2 month job training and im tired as hell. Maraming hirap sa buhay ko! anyways if u going to the mega meet maybe we can convoy together?! hit me up u got my number!

later

My Low Mileage CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LITuner View Post
                    NM man.....work like you wouldnt believe. I just got back from a 2 month job training and im tired as hell. Maraming hirap sa buhay ko! anyways if u going to the mega meet maybe we can convoy together?! hit me up u got my number!

later
                    yeh yo! we can convoy down together.

Comment

Comment

Do any ob you guys flay fool? I was at a tourney here n Begas last nite and Amang Parica was der. When the world champion pinoys come in a few days I take them to the local Pinoy eats around town, and get pree lessons prom Da Magician Efren Reyes himself along with Django Bustamante and all the other killers. I have a couple pinoy themed shirts that i'll post when i get a sec. i design,print and sell my own Ts

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702 View Post
                          Do any ob you guys flay fool? I was at a tourney here n Begas last nite and Amang Parica was der. When the world champion pinoys come in a few days I take them to the local Pinoy eats around town, and get pree lessons prom Da Magician Efren Reyes himself along with Django Bustamante and all the other killers. I have a couple pinoy themed shirts that i'll post when i get a sec. i design,print and sell my own Ts
                          uhuh..

Comment

kamusta na kau

Comment

musta mga parekoy!
                              1992 Honda Accord LX 2.2, CB7, F22A1, Bordeaux Red Pearl; Makati City, Philippines
                              Member: Accord Tuners (AT) of Honda Club Philippines (HCP) aka tibo_3rd

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X