Owequitit's flying videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owequitit's flying videos.

I will use this thread to upload various flying videos that I get, whenever.

There is no schedule or agenda.

Here is installment #1. A refresher flight for a student just prior to his Private Pilot Checkride. I left it a little bit long, so you could hear some of the checklists that occur.

Also, I would like to state that it should be obvious by the end of this video, that Arizona is NOT just a desert with cactus. Yes, those are real mountains, and YES they are covered in real Pine Trees.

Also, my congratulations to Jon the student, as he is now one of the countries newest certificated pilots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxwwywBNuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYQ5WBchDd4

Cross country from KPRC (Prescott, AZ) to KHII (Lake Havasu City, AZ). This was a good flight. The clouds were about 500' above us, which is a rare treat this time of year, as usually most clouds are thunderstorms, or turning into thunderstorms. Had they been more scattered than broken, we would have been able to climb to the same altitude and just skirt around them, but it just wasn't a possibility. Sorry the focus isn't so good. Hope you enjoy. It was an awesome day to fly, and you can see all the boats on Lake Havasu and the Colorado River. It was Memorial Day weekend, and we went and ate at the beach...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNriIhPnYeA
    Last edited by owequitit; 05-31-2008, 12:40 AM.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Cross Country Videos:

Denver with Nick:

*This is the first half of the trip. More to be posted later. Had a really cool soundtrack to it, but nobody would let me upload it.
    Last edited by owequitit; 11-25-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

space available

Comment

For Lease

Comment

For sale

Comment

Coming Soon!

Comment

....and thank you for flying Owequitit airlines....I hope you enjoyed the flight! lol. THAT was a cool vid.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                ....and thank you for flying Owequitit airlines....I hope you enjoyed the flight! lol. THAT was a cool vid.

LOL! Check out the second half. Damn Youtube and their 10 minute limit.

Comment

that was pretty sick.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                    that was pretty sick.

Thanks.

Was it too long and boring? I am debating whether a bunch of short videos would be better, or a couple long ones, or a combination of the two...

I have a cross country on Friday hopefully, so I will see what I can get then.

Comment

oh! second vid! he landed! yeyyyy!! nice view, is that lake pleasant? or bartlett lake? I always get them mixed up...

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                        oh! second vid! he landed! yeyyyy!! nice view, is that lake pleasant? or bartlett lake? I always get them mixed up...

Neither. Bartlett and Pleasant are MUCH larger than that. The one on the right was Watson Lake, and the one on the left was Willow Lake.

Did you see the courthouse when we were coming back in over the city? It was hard to see because it was almost covered in trees LOL!

Comment

and then scott takes over the plane for a minute in this video

showing what true skills are needed to be a wonderful pilot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4ie...eature=related

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

"I don't see any crackheads"

But that was pretty cool. Flying takes a massive amount of skill and I respect all that fly, from small Cessnas to giant 100 passenger airliners.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              and then scott takes over the plane for a minute in this video

showing what true skills are needed to be a wonderful pilot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4ie...eature=related

LOL! I have thought about that once or twice...but wouldn't do it, because with my luck, we would lose an engine, or someone would get the tail number.

Comment

Working...
                              X