The Ferrari thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ferrari thread

Feel free to post Ferrari stuff in this thread. I will start.

http://www.gtchannel.com/content.php?cid=6164

http://www.gtchannel.com/content.php?cid=6165
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

I spent $20 on raffle tickets at Mall of America for three chances to win a 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena. Drawing is this Sunday, but I never win that kind of stuff anyway. It's not my favorite, I prefer the 430 Challenge or Scuderia, but I'd definately take a 360 for free (plus taxes and etc.) But on a realistic note, the closest I'd probably ever come to having a ferrari would be a 355 Berlinetta since those are only a little out of my reach.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

"I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post

Outstanding!

Comment

Scott, I really like the new California. First prancing horse with a retractable hard top.

"I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
          ><((((º>

Comment

^^^ and a front mounted V8 a thing of beauty

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
              Scott, I really like the new California. First prancing horse with a retractable hard top.

x2

Comment

Honestly, I don't think it stands out enough to be a ferrari. It's definitely more of a tourer and it has that look. I would prefer they stick to amazing sports cars, not grand tourers like the 612 scaglieti or however you spell it.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

this is the sexest car ever made by ferrari
                  enzo power, front engine, rear drive, f1 gear box, and bose audio
                  Attached Files

Comment

Eh, it looks like it could be a maserati or something. But I'm not looking to buy something like this right now, I'm sure it screams awesome when you're in it.
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                      this is the sexest car ever made by ferrari
                      enzo power, front engine, rear drive, f1 gear box, and bose audio
                      I would take the 599GTB Fiorano over that anyday.

Comment

i like 599s as well

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The Ferrari F40 (1987): The ultimate supercar in my opinion!

Only 1300 of these machines were made. For those who dont know, this car is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0 V8, generating 478hp and 426lb-ft of torque. The car is also extremely light, only 1200kg. For a point of reference, my sisters 2002 civic sedan weighs around 1100kg. Performance achievable with this car is, 0-60 in 3.8s, 0-100 in 8.0s, 1/4 mile in 11.8s, and a top speed of 201.3mph (324km/h). The car is a beast and thats all there is to it.

Check this video, Im sure this is not a bone stock F40, but nonetheless, shows its potential and how much of a racecar it truly is:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...ques_30248.htm

On a side note, I have driven in a ferrari before. A friend of the family (my cousin's cousin) owned a 348, then a 355 and currently the 360 modena. I have been in the 355 and it was amazing. Not the fastest car, but definately quick, sounds amazing, and is a major head turner. Who knows, maybe one day...

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
                              The Ferrari F40 (1987): The ultimate supercar in my opinion!

Only 1300 of these machines were made. For those who dont know, this car is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0 V8, generating 478hp and 426lb-ft of torque. The car is also extremely light, only 1200kg. For a point of reference, my sisters 2002 civic sedan weighs around 1100kg. Performance achievable with this car is, 0-60 in 3.8s, 0-100 in 8.0s, 1/4 mile in 11.8s, and a top speed of 201.3mph (324km/h). The car is a beast and thats all there is to it.

Check this video, Im sure this is not a bone stock F40, but nonetheless, shows its potential and how much of a racecar it truly is:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...ques_30248.htm

On a side note, I have driven in a ferrari before. A friend of the family (my cousin's cousin) owned a 348, then a 355 and currently the 360 modena. I have been in the 355 and it was amazing. Not the fastest car, but definately quick, sounds amazing, and is a major head turner. Who knows, maybe one day...
                              The F40 was definitely a badass car. Personally, I always like Ferrari, but I didn't really start to lust after them until the F355, because it wasn't just a garage thing, and every Ferrari after that wasn't just a garage thing. Thank you NSX.

Comment

Working...
                              X