Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting how a black President moves us back 20 years in race relations.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Scott I understand your anger and agree on a lot of points, but you've definitely contradicted yourself 10x over

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
      You do not need a id. You do not have to show it.

Once he identified himself and showed he owned the property. That was it.. They should of left

They arrested him after the fact. They arrested him to teach him a lesson.. DC or what he was charged with is almost always a bs charge and is almost always thrown out in court.

I wasn't there... You weren't there... I don't feel it was racist but I believe there was misconduct.
      Did he show he owned the property? How did he do that without ID? Also, I didn't say you had to show ID, but if they are called to a residence for a potential crime, and you are found on the scene, they do have the legal ability to hold you until they can verify who you are.

The charges were dropped later. However, the point is, would there be this kind of uproar if the cop who arrested him had been black?
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I understand what the OP is saying/feeling however i feel that once it was proven that he was the homeowner the officer should have apologized and walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
          Hey for once a moderator is over stepping his boundaries what a surprise.
          i don't see a moderator title under his name.

there's no racist remarks in this post? later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
            and you're talking about keeping shit Clean

you have your own point on view on shit,The fucking title of this thread is a fucking insult .

stuff like this (Race war shit) piss me the fuck off
            I haven't made any racial insults. Swear words to me aren't that big of a deal.

If "race war" shit pisses you off, then you could leave the thread.

Also, this isn't "race war" shit. I pointed out that it is going a lot further than it should have, and people are trying to get involved, trying to push political weight behind it, when they shouldn't even be involved.

Would Obama have said anything if he A) didn't know the guy, or B) the guy wasn't black?
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Locked (sorry Chris, I know you're trying to keep it civilized and on topic..)

Henry, YOU have overstepped your boundaries. Scott is no longer a moderator, if you haven't noticed. I trusted him with the responsibility to delete his own thread (something that a noob with 0 posts can do) and it hasn't happened. Now it's my turn. (actually, it had happened as I was typing this, and I undeleted it, because this should be seen)

I don't appreciate being criticized on my own forum. I don't appreciate my members being attacked. I don't appreciate members turning this into a personal attack on each other. It wasn't meant to be so.

As chrisisiced CLEARLY demonstrates, it's entirely possible to totally disagree with the OP without turning it into an all-out battle. ChIoVnIdCa and owequitit have also demonstrated a clear ability to have a heated argument without resorting to personal attacks.

Sorry Scott... I should have nixed this the second you posted it. I gave our members too much credit, I suppose.

At the beginning of this rant, I had intended to ban at least 2 people in this thread... however, that would probably be unfair, as I allowed it to continue against my better judgement. If you have an issue with me, PM me... and we'll work it out. Otherwise, I'd appreciate if your criticisms of the way I run this site remain private (the site that you magically get to use for free any time you wish... while I pay the bill for you). I'll gladly discuss how I run things with you... but attacking me in public is NOT the way to do it. The next time it happens, I'll simply ban you... long-time member or not.

Comment

Working...
              X